Soccer drills for all skills
- Put pawns as shown
- Each pawn has a player
- Bounce the ball according to the arrows
- Turn, the last player dribbles back to starting position
- White player passes to the goalkeeper
- Goalkeeper cuts to the left and passes to the red player
- Red player dribbles in and shoots
- The exercise was mainly done to learn to move on after a pass.
- So pass and walk on.
- In combination with crosses and finishing makes it a nice exercise for the boys (7-8 years) and useful as a match situation (also without resistance).
- 1 Player red passes to blue player and runs towards the corner.
- 2 Player blue rebounds in the depth towards the corner.
- 3 Player red passes to incoming player blue.
- Player blue finishes off the ball.
Points of attention
- Good pass in.
- Get in the ball before the handover.
- Handover in the deep.
- Do not run in too early when finishing.
- Pass and kick exercise
- In which the income of the ball is obligatory
- And running away from your opponent(s).
- Emphasises switching from ball possession to ball loss and vice versa
- When losing the ball, the closest player to the ball puts pressure on the other players as quickly as possible, making the field small
- When recovering the ball, try to get to the free player as quickly as possible, if possible go forward even better, open up the field.
- Sharp pass to the right foot of your shift mat
- Play in two strokes
- 3 exercises around pawns.
- Slalom around cones, keep the ball close and take small steps with right foot inside foot and outside around cones
- Slalom around cones two-legged. First go to the left with the inside of right foot and take over the outside of left foot,
- Go to the right with inside left foot, and take over with outside left foot
- Place pawns as in 2nd series:
- Dribble tightly around them; keep the ball close to you, control is most important
- In a square (box)
- Speed is important, keep the ball with you,
- 2 variants as in picture.
- Around the box to the left and to the right, and in a cross.
- 4 players on position as on picture.
- With player 2 2 players in line.
- Player 1 plays player 2.
- Player 2 turns and passes to wing player 3 right in front.
- Player 3 near the 16 meter width pass on the left for player 4.
- Player 4 passes the ball wide and player 1 finishes.
- Player 1 to player 2, player 2 to player 3.
- Player 3 to player 4, player 4 takes the ball and goes to the front of the line.
- +-15 min
- Width 4 mtr length white to blue 4 mtr and blue to blue 2 mtr.
- 2 red players try to outplay the red player in the other section.
- When A plays the ball to the other square, player B joins the other square and the exercise continues.
- After 2 minutes the player in the middle changes to another player.