soccer drills for all skills
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a hijacking movement and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player walks diagonally to player B who throws in the ball on which player A kicks in.
- The headed player then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- No. 1 or goalkeeper takes a goal kick
- No. 2 takes the ball
- No. 2 gives a depth pass on no. 3
- No. 3 plays in on no. 4 this comes in the ball
- No. 4 makes room for the incoming player
- No. 3 plays no. 5 to
- No. 5 takes the ball and scores
Structure of the exercise form
- At number 1 two players with a ball
- At 2, 3 and 5 three players
- Move from 1 to 5
- If there is no goalkeeper then 5 goes on goal
- Increasing/reducing distances
- Responding to the outer leg
- Eye contact and getting into the ball
- At position 4, add a defender
- Ball over the ground and/or through the air
- In case of delay, player 1 takes the goal kick
- When No. 1 has control over the ball, only then come into the ball
- At no. 4 first away from the ball and then into the ball
- Ensuring that one does not fall short of each other that's easy to defend
Twos / two rows of hats / caps / ladders
- passing between two pylons. On the whistle, sprint around the ladder
- Carroussel: Ladders up, run back passing
- Think about it!: Jump down, jump down, jump left, right, left!
- Team spirit sitting side by side, arms crocheted, lying down and then doing sit ups
- One player runs via ladder and the other throws the ball into the hands
- One player runs through the ladder and the other throws the ball for a header
- Short steps over the ladder, then zigzag through the pylons, there sprint to the end where there is a pylon.
- Circle warming up: Circle around and sprint to the center.
- Fun warm up, form pairs of two and then walk around while you push against each other
- Throw over thigh control and volley
- Throw over chest control and volley
- ZigZag around your own pilons forward backward
- High stairs
- ball tapping, head ball back
- knee tapping (whistle)
- Place 2 x 4 x 2 pilons next to each other so that two streets of pilons are formed.
The course of play:
- The players have to try to pass exactly through the pilon street and then sprint through it after the ball.
- Another player (white) receives the ball and dribbles to the other street.
- There this player does exactly the same towards player 3.
- Player 3 starts again on the same spot as player 1.
Laws of the Game:
- The ball must pass through the pilon street.
- If you hit a pilon, you have to sprint to straighten the pilon and try again.
- The ball must pass all pilons before the receiving player can take it.
- Two groups of players
- 1 defender
- The defender attacks and the attacker must try to score
- After a shot at goal, the attacker takes over the defender's place and an attacker from the other group tries to score.
- Again tha attacker shoots and takes the place of the defender.
- And so on.
- Try to keep up the pace.
- The group is positioned in the four corners of the field.
- A tagger with a party ribbon
- On the signal, they cross the field in three directions of their choice:
- the short side, the long side or diagonal.
- This results in one, two or three points each time they return.
- A tagger operates in the free space and obliges the tagged children to first go back to their corner before they may cross again.
- How many points can you score in a set time?
- A tagger will be assigned from the group.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is on one side of the field.
- On the sign the children cross over.
- One tagger tries to tap as many children crossing as possible.
- The children walk back and forth on a sign.
- Back and forth without waiting for a sign.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two taggers
- With boxes with one tagger in each box.
- The children can be tagged in each box.
- Who is not tagged on the way back and forth?
- Or which group of taggers has tagged the most children?
- The group is lined up on the short side of the field in a few relays.
- On a sign they all run to the other side at the same time and sit down as fast as possible in a random order.
- Which line can sit down first?
- Varying start and end positions.
- Touching a line on the opposite side, returning and sitting in line again.
- The children run across the room in pairs.
- One child tries to follow the other.
- The child at the front has to suddenly change tempo.
- The child in front must always change direction sharply.
- Groups of four or five children.
- Groups of four or five children and on a signal, the child in the back sprints to the front and then indicates the track and speed.
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.