soccer drills for Defense
- Two groups of players
- 1 defender
- The defender attacks and the attacker must try to score
- After a shot at goal, the attacker takes over the defender's place and an attacker from the other group tries to score.
- Again tha attacker shoots and takes the place of the defender.
- And so on.
- Try to keep up the pace.
- 5 players in a square of 8 x 8 meters.
- On each corner 1 player and in the middle a player.
- The ball is passed around.
- The players who play the ball around may only touch the ball twice.
- The player in the middle has to touch or conquer the ball.
- If he/she already has or has touched the ball, this player takes over the position of the player at the corner that touched the ball last.
- The player playing the ball outside must also take the place of the player in the middle.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.