soccer drills for Dribbling
- The following exercise contains a lot of speed, agility, coordination, passing and even duelling.
- A speed exercise that can be done at any time of the training.
- Any age group can do this exercise. There are enough variations possible that you can apply yourself.
- With the younger and even the older groups the FUN aspect is also very pleasant.
- You can apply this form of exercise to different distances. It is especially important to look at your age group and what you want to achieve.
- Both players A leave with shoulder to shoulder until they're between the poles.
- (1), They then accelerate around the pilon and go back to the stick
- (2,3). Behind the stick, they go sideways over the hurdles
- (4). Again they go behind the stick and accelerate forward to the stick that's the furthest away.
- (5). Back to the other pole again
- (6) to then get a ball played in from B
- (7) on which A finishes on target
- (8).Player who finishes first wins.
- In the older ages you can have the loser do push-ups or do an extra job.
- At younger ages you add up the points.
- A takes the place of B and B goes to A.
- As a variation, you can have players B throw up the ball so that A has to head the ball inside the goal.
- As you can see, it is all about speed, agility and coordination
- Whoever wins, it's always fun and hard work is done
- Have fun with this speed exercise and let us know what you thought of it
- Dribble to the player right in front of you. Just before the players reach the middle, they change direction 180 degrees and try to pass the player across the line.
- The defender may come off the line as soon as the attacker has cut the ball.
- Attacker scores a point when the ball is dribbled across the starting line
- Defender scores a point when the ball is dribbled outside the field
- When the ball is out, or when a point is scored, switch functions
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.