Soccer drills for dribbling
- Two teams.
- Players leave together and dribble around pots.
- At the last game turn completely around and go 1 against 1 and try to finish.
- After finishing, defender becomes goalkeeper, striker becomes defender and goalkeeper takes ball and joins in for the exercise.
- Each team along the side .
- At the sign of the trainer, the first player of each team is going to get a ball and bring it to their camp.
- There is one ball less than the number of players, so the last one must try to take a ball.
- Field 15m+1m+15m on5m,
- In addition, a cone 5m from the centre on each side.
- On the left, 3 jars (white) are set 10 feet apart (first jar 10 feet from the line).
- On the right 3 jars (blue) are put, again with 10 feet in between, but these start on the line.
- We make so 3 streets, exercises are executed in the street and they'll be connected again via the zebra crossing (space between the streets).
- Walking direction white caps is with left foot, walking direction blue caps is with right foot
- Tap tap stop (same foot)
- Tap stop (not from jar to jar but straight through the street), alternate feet and try to tap as much as possible
- Tap-tap drag
- Tap-tap make a V
- Tap tap cap
For the better players this can be extended with
- Tap behind supporting leg
- Tap the crossover
- Tap tap scissors
- Tap tap Cruyff move
This exercise can be used in every training as a warming up.
- White player passes to the goalkeeper
- Goalkeeper cuts to the left and passes to the red player
- Red player dribbles in and shoots
- 3 exercises around pawns.
- Slalom around cones, keep the ball close and take small steps with right foot inside foot and outside around cones
- Slalom around cones two-legged. First go to the left with the inside of right foot and take over the outside of left foot,
- Go to the right with inside left foot, and take over with outside left foot
- Place pawns as in 2nd series:
- Dribble tightly around them; keep the ball close to you, control is most important
- In a square (box)
- Speed is important, keep the ball with you,
- 2 variants as in picture.
- Around the box to the left and to the right, and in a cross.
- Player ''WHITE'' Sinks in to retrieve the ball from the goalkeeper.
- Goalkeeper passes ball to ''WHITE''.
- Player ''WHITE'' Dribbles towards player ''BLUE''.
- At his starting point, he passes to Player ''BLUE'', ''WHITE'' runs on.
- Player ''BLUE'' rebounds the ball to ''WHITE''.
- Player ''WHITE'' passes to player ''RED''.
- Player ''RED'' dribbles towards the 16.
- Around the middle of the field, RED passes to BLUE2.
- Player "BLUE2" rebounds the ball to "RED".
- Player ''RED'' shoots the ball on goal.
- The ball goes through the goal.
- WHITE takes the position of BLUE.
- BLUE takes position of RED.
- RED takes position from BLUE2.
- BLUE2 takes position of goalkeeper. (not necessary if you have a goalie).
- Minimum 5 persons, to get and keep speed at least 7.
- Each player receives a number beforehand.
- Players move randomly within the indicated space.
- After receiving the ball, it is passed to the next player.
- How many balls can be passed at once?
- Dribble in a zigzag.
- Slanting pass with right foot, vertical pass with left foot.
- Alternate passing move at blue
- Felling movement.
- Dragging movement.
- Step over (outside off) and take the ball on the outside.
- Double step (inside out).
- Exercise double lining up.
- O1 plays in to O2.
- O2 plays long ball to K. K controls/catch ball and plays out the 3 on 2.
- When O1/O2 take ball they score at big goal with K .
- K + A1 and A2 score at small goal which O1/O2 defend.
- 15 min.
- Passing on :
- O1/O2 become A1/A2 and vice versa.