Soccer drills for passing
- Make a set of three.
- One of three in the middle.
- The two outer ones always play the ball in on the player in the middle.
- The player in the middle runs back and forth between 2 pilons.
- At the pilon the ball has to be bounced back.
- A player plays the ball deep in the corner.
- The second player sprints that way and passes the ball in front.
- The first player is sprinting along and finishes on the basket
- Two rows of players
- 1 row is attack
- 1 row is defense
- Trainer plays the ball on to a random attacker
- Defender must run after the attacker to defend
- Attacker must bounce the ball back in time
- Pay attention:
- pass good
- receive good
- bounce good