Soccer drills for passing
- Put pawns as given
- Each pawn 1 player
- Start in the corner and pass as given
- Player runs ball behind
- Left bottom corner dribbles back to start (last player in the game)
- Player in red plays a long ball to the goalkeeper
- Goalkeeper rebounds
- Red comes running in and plays to blue
- Blue takes the pass, turns and sends white deep
- White crosses while blue defends on red
- Red passes to Blue
- Blue to White and
- White to Red
- The exercise was mainly done to learn to move on after a pass.
- So pass and walk on.
- This in combination with crosses and finishing makes it a nice exercise for the boys (7-8 years) and useful as a match situation (also without resistance).
- 1 player red passes to blue player and runs towards the corner.
- 2 Player blue rebounds in the depth towards the corner.
- 3 Player red passes to incoming player blue.
- Player blue finishes off the ball.
Points of attention
- Good pass in.
- Get in the ball before the handover.
- Handover in the deep.
- Do not run in too early when finishing.
- Place cones as shown.
- Player 1 gives a long pass.
- Player 2 takes the pass, dribbles around cones and shoots the ball over a small goal into the back of the goal.
- Variant :
- Player 2 dribbles around pawns and then rebounds with player 1 to shoot over goal.
- 2 players at 7m from each other.
- One player works and goes left and right to get the ball and pass.
- After the pass walk backwards to the cone and then forward to the other side.
- Change after 3 minutes.
- Play in 1 go, increase distance, how many times in 2 minutes?