soccer drills for Passing
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a hijacking movement and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player walks diagonally to player B who throws in the ball on which player A kicks in.
- The headed player then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- No. 1 or goalkeeper takes a goal kick
- No. 2 takes the ball
- No. 2 gives a depth pass on no. 3
- No. 3 plays in on no. 4 this comes in the ball
- No. 4 makes room for the incoming player
- No. 3 plays no. 5 to
- No. 5 takes the ball and scores
Structure of the exercise form
- At number 1 two players with a ball
- At 2, 3 and 5 three players
- Move from 1 to 5
- If there is no goalkeeper then 5 goes on goal
- Increasing/reducing distances
- Responding to the outer leg
- Eye contact and getting into the ball
- At position 4, add a defender
- Ball over the ground and/or through the air
- In case of delay, player 1 takes the goal kick
- When No. 1 has control over the ball, only then come into the ball
- At no. 4 first away from the ball and then into the ball
- Ensuring that one does not fall short of each other that's easy to defend
- Place 2 x 4 x 2 pilons next to each other so that two streets of pilons are formed.
The course of play:
- The players have to try to pass exactly through the pilon street and then sprint through it after the ball.
- Another player (white) receives the ball and dribbles to the other street.
- There this player does exactly the same towards player 3.
- Player 3 starts again on the same spot as player 1.
Laws of the Game:
- The ball must pass through the pilon street.
- If you hit a pilon, you have to sprint to straighten the pilon and try again.
- The ball must pass all pilons before the receiving player can take it.
Make 4x a square of 10m x15m with 16 players
- 1 player (X) in the middle
- 3 players on the lines of the square with 2 balls
- Player X is played by player A on the corner.
- Player X takes the ball and moves to the other corner of the square and plays player B.
- Player A on the corner runs to the next corner.
- After this player D plays in on X who then takes the ball open again and passes on.
- What follows now is a kind of carousel.
- The ball always goes crosswise, from one corner to the other.
- Variation in this is to play the other way around.
- Player X controls the ball with his right foot and turns and then continues to pass with the left foot.
- Make sure you stand lightly on the forefeet here.
- Players A and D start by leading the ball to players B and E (1),
- The latter make themselves playable next to the stick on which A and D play the ball (2).
- B and E play the ball back (3) on which A and D pass the ball again (4).
- Then B and E play the ball on C and F (5).
- Doing a good control of the ball behind the stick (6)
- After that. they're going to finish on target.
- After finishing, they're going to get the ball and connect in the back.
- Defense to attack in a 1-4-4-2.
- Here the running forms of the attack and defence are important.
- Form 2 of the 2 where the focus is on the outfielder 7/8 creates space for the 2/5 .
- Here the 6 of the bb game is used to give the through ball
- The exercise can be done without or with defense.
- It is important that they do not play the ball directly on the 7/8 from the moment they own the ball.
- First move the ball for some time between 3->4 4->5, where 5 gets up high as soon as the ball goes from 2 to 3.
- When 5 receives the ball not directly to the 8 games but first back to the 4.
- From 4 to the 3 and from 3 to the 2.
- Let the defense get through the right running lines at the right time before they play the ball to the 7/8.
- As soon as the ball goes from the 2 to the 7, pay attention to the correct running lines of the 7.
- Creating space for the 2 is done by letting the 7 get into the ball and bouncing the ball to the 6.
- After the bouncing from the 2 to the 7 the 2 have to make a running action in the depth.
- The 7 plays the ball on the 6 that comes under the ball.
- The 6 then plays the ball deep on the 2 with the 9 running to the first post, the 11 diagonally behind the 9 and the 8 around the second post in a line behind the 11 and 9.
- 10 comes on the 16 meter line and the 7 diagonally behind the 2.
- In the following exercises it is important that the players keep moving.
- A fast circulation of the ball is important.
- When acting didactically, you can add resistance for the players if the exercise is carried out correctly
- A third variation within this exercise is letting the players choose for themselves
- The player 8/7 together with the 6 and the 10 make the choice between variant 1 and 2.
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.