soccer drills for Passing
There will be played 8 against 4.
6:3, 7:3, 7:4, 9:4 or 9:5 is also possible.
With more or less players the dimensions have to be adjusted.
The 8 may score after 5 passes.
The 4 may always try to score.
If the ball is intercepted by the 4, if the ball goes out or after scoring, there must be counted again.
After, in total, 5 goals or after 10 minutes, teams are switched
To make it easier or more difficult, the number of replaying can be changed.
Points of attention:
Use the left and right foot.
If possible keep the ball low
Assuming the right foot.
Correct ball speed.
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a chop and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player runs diagonally to player B who throws in the ball and players A heads it in the goal.
- The player that performed the header then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- Put two groups opposite to each other.
- The player in front passes the ball to the front of the other group and sprints to the other group and join them at the back.
- The person who receives the ball plays the ball back to the opposite group to the one who is then in front and joins them at the back.
- This repeats itself constantly and with good overplaying and sprinting it is a very active exercise.
- No. 1 gives a long pass on no. 2
- No. 1 presents itself for the 1 - 2
- No. 2 enters the ball and passes the ball on no. 1
- He's playing him on the inside
- Player number 1 passes the ball with his right leg at number 2
- Player #1 controls the ball or shoots directly at the goal
- When working from the other side than using the left leg
Structure of the exercise form
- Pairs of two with one ball
- Players at number 1 have ball possession
- After having worked change tasks and connect behind
- Increasing/reducing distances
- Play the ball tight
- Play the ball on the inside so you have to play with the right.
- The ball will then come to the finisher
- Make sure players don't stand still for too long
- This exercise is all about calling and moving.
- The exercise consists of 4 players in a row. If you have a lot of players, you can make two starting positions.
- Player A has the ball and plays in on player B. Player B has to call first!
- Player B takes the ball and passes to player C. Again player C has to call.
- Player C takes the ball and passes to player D. Player D must also call for the ball.
- Player D dribbles on to the starting position.
- From there again as at A.
- Calling first before passing
- Start playing it well
- Control and turn
- There will be played 6 against 3.
- 8: 4, 6:3, 7:3, 7:4, 9:4 or 9:5 is also possible.
- With more or less players the dimensions have to be adjusted.
- The 6 may score after 4 replay.
- The 3 may always try to score.
- If the ball is intercepted by the trio, if the ball goes into touch or after scoring, there must be
- to be recounted.
- After, in total, 5 goals or after 10 minutes of substitution.
- In order to make it easier or more difficult, the number of passes can be changed.
Points of attention:
- Use the left and right foot.
- If possible, keep the ball low
- Assuming the right foot.
- Right ball speed.
- Immediate play.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.