soccer drills for Passing
- 5 players in a square of 8 x 8 meters.
- On each corner 1 player and in the middle a player.
- The ball is passed around.
- The players who play the ball around may only touch the ball twice.
- The player in the middle has to touch or conquer the ball.
- If he/she already has or has touched the ball, this player takes over the position of the player at the corner that touched the ball last.
- The player playing the ball outside must also take the place of the player in the middle.
- Players A and D start by leading the ball to players B and E (1),
- The latter make themselves playable next to the stick on which A and D play the ball (2).
- B and E bounced the ball back (3) on which A and D pass the ball again (4).
- Then B and E play the ball on C and F (5).
- Doing a targeted check behind the stick (6) to then play the ball in on A and D
- Which make themselves playable (7),
- C and F ask for the ball back on which A and D play (8) and
- C and F bounced the ball again while A and D walked behind the stick (9).
- The second shape has slightly more pace than the first fit.
- A and D again lead the ball (1) and play in to B and E which make themselves playable (2),
- B and E now play in to C and F (3) on which the latter play a handball while B and E walk behind the stick (4).
- B and E then play the ball in the course of the next player A and D (5) etc...
- The action is fast but timing of A and D when catching up is important.
- Move again A-B-C-D-E-F-A.
- Here again 2 players per place minimum.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.