Soccer drills for passing
There will be played 8 against 4.
6:3, 7:3, 7:4, 9:4 or 9:5 is also possible.
With more or less players the dimensions have to be adjusted.
The 8 may score after 5 passes.
The 4 may always try to score.
If the ball is intercepted by the 4, if the ball goes out or after scoring, there must be counted again.
After, in total, 5 goals or after 10 minutes, teams are switched
To make it easier or more difficult, the number of replaying can be changed.
Points of attention:
Use the left and right foot.
If possible keep the ball low
Assuming the right foot.
Correct ball speed.
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a chop and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player runs diagonally to player B who throws in the ball and players A heads it in the goal.
- The player that performed the header then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- Put two groups opposite to each other.
- The player in front passes the ball to the front of the other group and sprints to the other group and join them at the back.
- The person who receives the ball plays the ball back to the opposite group to the one who is then in front and joins them at the back.
- This repeats itself constantly and with good overplaying and sprinting it is a very active exercise.
- Number 1 plays 2 and plays a 1-2
- 1 opens to 3 which puts the ball ready for number 4.
- Number 4 finishes off on the goal with left leg.
- After this number 5 starts towards 6 etc. Number 8 finishes off with right foot.
- Player 1 stands on the edge of the 16 meter / 11 meter dot (depending on the level of the players)
- Player 2 stands on the edge of the centre circle and plays the ball in on player 1.
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2.
- Player 2 shoots at goal.
- We'll start with number one.
- - Number 1 plays number 2.
- - Number 2 plays the ball back to 1.
- - Number 1 sends number 3 away towards the back line.
- - Number 3 gives the ball so number 4 can finish.
1 goes to 2
2 goes to 3
3 goes to 4
- field 15 m wide.
- Make groups of three.
- Each player of a group goes either left, straight or in the middle.
- The player in the middle asks for the ball and plays it firmly to the other player
- Player in the middle turns and asks for the ball again but on the other side.
- 1m full on and then switch.
- all players on the left get the ball.
- Player 2 runs in and asks for the ball.
- Player 1 plays in and gets it right back.
- Player 2 runs around the pilon and asks for the ball again.
- Change role after 10 times.
let them walk out after they've played the ball.
- number 1 plays number 2.
- number 2 plays the ball back to 1
- 1 puts the ball in between 5 and 6.
- 5 plays to 6
- 6 puts him ready for 2 so he can finish on goal