Soccer drills for warming-up
- There is one tagger without ball and two players without ball.
- The ball is thrown over accurately, so whoever has the ball may not be tagged without it
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the tagger has intercepted a ball, the ball goes out of play.
- If you are tagged, you go to the side when no. 2 comes to the side, no. 1 goes back into the game
- Let the players start running slowly
- Then let them take longer steps
- This is a good exercise for conditioning:
- The group has to stand in a row and you let them start dribbling slowly.
- As soon as the trainer blows his whistle, the last one of the row should run forwards.
- You do this until everyone has been there and then you let them run out of the round.
- Exercise that can be used to practise short and long passing
- Advanced players can play in one time
- Each player moves to set up a 1-2
- 1 passes to 2
- 2 passes back on 1 and 1 plays on 3
- 3 passes back on 2 and 2 plays on 4
- 6 passes back on 5 and 5 plays in depth on 6
- 6 finishes off, gets the ball and joins the line
The game is played with at least 4 players
- 1 mouse that has a t-shirt or piece of fabric in the back of its pants
- 1 dog who has a tennis ball
- 2 cats without attribute
- the mouse walks around with the dog,
- The cats try to take the mouse's tail and bring it to their cone
- but the dog can touch the cat with the tennis ball and the cat must do a sort of punishment of the dog's choice in the camp.
- with more players, a group can be made and 2 games can be played together