Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 teams (6,8,10 or 12 players)
- 1 person in the field (inside 3m line).
- Other players stand behind the 3m line in the waiting room.
- T puts ball in play in field A or B.
- You may only play the ball overhand within the 3m line.
- After playing the ball step out and someone in the waiting room takes your place.
- If you make a mistake, make sure you have the ball safe and encourage your teammates.
- If all the players of a team are eliminated, you have a point.
- Idem only underhand play
- idem overhand play only outside the 3m line
- You lay down two steps.
- When the children have had both sets of stairs, they get a ball which they have to pass.
- This can be short, long or hit.
- I'm going to divide the court into 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- If I say 2, they must serve in spot 2.
- When I say 4, they must serve in spot 4.
- They take turns serving, so I can see who is successful and who is not.
- 1 is at left back,
- 2 is between left and center,
- 3 is at center back,
- 4 is between centre-back and right-back,
- 5 is right back.
- 2 and 4 are often the positions where there are no players if the pass is made by 3 players.
- If the pass is made by two players, there are no players on positions 1, 3 and 5.
- You can extend this with for example:
- Position 1 short.
- Position 5 sideline. p
- position 4 back line etc.
- Divide the players into two groups, one on each side of the net.
- Per half 2 players in the field, the others behind them.
- When a player has played, he leaves the field and another player enters the field.
- Trainer puts the ball in play and the players play the ball only underhand in one go to the other court.
- Games up to 25 give extra challenge.
- Define the trajectory of the ball,
- move quickly,
- passing to a certain position,
- communication with teammates.
- variation on Kings Court with 3 players per team:
- only play overhand and play over the net,
- all 3 players of the team have to play 1 time
- and there is a second ball in the team which has to be passed between the 3 players of the own team (to play bra).
- Trainer brings ball easily to the new team.
- Every ball on the ground is a foul.
- Tactics (where to play the ball),
- bra technique,
- communication between the players.
- Teams of 3 or 4 players.
- One team on each side of the net.
- One court is the winners court (Kings Court).
- From the other court is served.
- The team that wins the point goes to, or stays on, the winners court.
- The losing team leaves the court and is replaced by a new team who will also serve.
- (be ready with a ball !).
- Only self made points from Kings Court count.
Make two equal groups;
Number 1 starts and walks to the centre pawn and from the centre to the other pawns as follows;
1. Right front back to the middle2
. Left front back to the middle3
. Right back to the centre4
. Back right to the center.
Then he taps the next one in line and he does the same.
- 2 players with 2 (different) balls.
- 1 ball is only passed overhead about 3-4 meters,
- The other ball is thrown over in the opposite direction.
- The players move from one sideline to the other sideline.
- If this is done hand over hand with 2 balls, the task is completed.
- Trainer hits on 2 passers.
- These pass, set-up and attack.
- Then next pair