Volleyball drills for all skills
- On both sides of the net 1 person in the field. line up behind the field.
- The first ball must be thrown in easily, the first one to throw stays in front of the net to play underhand.
- Get back in line.
- The ball may bounce once and then be played underhand over the net.
- Touching the backline after you've been there.
- Teams take turns serving, one at a time.
- Good serve: remain standing.
- Faulty service: lie down on the opposite side of the pitch.
- If team 1 hits the player on the opposite side of the court, they may return to their team.
- no more players? lost.
- 60 seconds planks
- 2 x 30 seconds side planks
- 30 seconds superman
- 2 x 10 push-ups
Various exercises through the speed ladder.
- First priority on correct execution of the exercise, then increase speed.
- Four ladder repetition per exercise.
- Possible exercises for illustration - see Youtube for many examples/performances
- 1 foot per box -
- 2 feet per box -
- 2 in, 2 out.
- expand to 1 box skip 1 back
- or sideways (right v/d speed ladder, in, left v/d speed ladder in etc.)
- A throws/serves at B
- B plays at C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball
- 3 laps of running in .
- Core and move
- 30 sec planks
- 30 secs against the wall with ball in stretched hands
- 1/3 players on 1 side of the field (scoring side)
- 1/3 players serve and go on the other half
- 1/3 players wait for their turn
- you can only score points on the "scoring side" of the pitch
- If you make a mistake or the other team scores, you have to leave the field.
- If you win against the scoring side, you take their place on the "scoring side".
- If you win on the scoring side, you get 1 point.
- play until 1 team has 15, or a time limit and see who has the most points at the end
Score with assignment:
- Ball in 2x over
- Ball in 3x, placed (BH or OH)
- Ball in 3x, 3m attack
- Try to serve the pawns from the bank. Team that empties the bank first wins
- exercise in pairs
- one player has a cone in his hands,
- the other player has a tennis ball,
- both players stand at 4m from each other and the tennis ball is thrown over.
- The intention is that the person with the cone then catches the tennis ball in the cone,
- This player also adopts a correct position to play reception,
- the throwing of the ball can be varied:
- with bots
- left or right of the player