Volleyball drills for all skills
- Split the players into two groups.
- Each group on one side of the net.
- Pass the ball over the net from player A to player B by a block move.
- Player B moves sideways towards player C and passes again over the net, etc. etc.
- Meanwhile, player A can do a ground exercise while waiting.
Bounce the ball for yourself and pass to another player
- regular storage
- targeted storage to mats
- jump storage?
- 3 to 4 players (team with 2 players), 1 ball, half field
- Net down and then game of catch the ball over the net
- Other tries to catch it
- The ball may bounce 1 time and then the other tries to catch it (may also catch it directly)
- After catching the ball throw it to the other player and smash it again.
- If the ball is not caught and is 'in' you have a point.
With this exercise the players learn to play 'smart'. just over the net or in the back corners
- Player A stands at the net, player B lies on the 3-meter line.
- At the moment player A throws up the ball to test, player B stands up.
- Player A plays BH to player B, player B does OH to player A.
- Player A gives a pass to player B, player B tries to play into a hoop.
The hoops represent the number of shots that must be drunk.
- Hoop 1 = 1 shot
- Hoop 2 = 2 shots
: Player A plays the first ball via a technical attack.
Player B plays the ball with a hard overhead contact over the net.
- The novice builder begins to pass to the fellow builder.
- You run on and receive the ball back from the team-mate.
- You then break through to the outside and pull your defender along.
- You then pass back to the team player so that he/she can score.
- The defender defends actively
- You do stay defensively at the goal area line.
Place the thick mat against the net (for large groups, 2 mats).
- The attackers must hit their attack against the thick mat. The defenders should be behind the attacker to defend the ball.
- The attacker "pokes" the ball over the block. The defence passes the ball to themselves
- Lie on the ground with a ball.
- Legs bent, back slightly raised.
- Ball towards feet,
- Lying on the ground with ball
- Legs bent, back slightly upwards.
- Throwing 1 ball to each other
- Pass player 1 to 2.
- Pass it on the bottom of the screen to 1.
- Player 1 throws to the left and right of player 2.