Volleyball drills for
- Ball toss in pairs
- hitting back with one arm.
- Start with your good arm.
- 3 players are lying on the ground
- trainer hits the ball on the ground and
- then they get up
- and they play the ball in three over the net.
- Player A throws/strikes the ball towards player C.
- Player C serves the ball to player B.
- Player B gives a pass to c.
- Player C passes to the mats.
Goal: try to attack/play 3rd ball on the mats (straight or diagonal).
After each ball move one place in your own group.
Extension: When there are enough players one could also choose to place a block.
- Two players per half and then
- play over the net after two hits and
- turn out the next two
- If it goes very well, bring in a second ball.
C throws a ball to A or B
Set up a block on that side
Pass the ball over the block to the defence
Attacking from the middle
Change after 10 balls Variation: attack on outside or behind
1 plays overhand to 2
2 plays overhand back and moves alternately 3 meters to the left or right
and returns to the starting position.
1 plays the returned ball directly to the left or right of 2 and changes after 2 mints. VARIATION: 2 plays overhand
- Two teams 1 ball
- One does the underhand technique and the other pushes the ball against the arms.
- Make sure they are sitting low. After 1 min change.
- After 1 min swap and then show the falling technique.
- 2 threes game with attack behind the 3meter
- S gives set-ups and goes under the net
- Team in field A can only score points
- If team in field B wins, it may move to field A
- 4,5,and 6 then take the spot and start with a serve
- C attacks 1,2 and 3
- 1 defends and the 2nd plays high to C
- C attacks again.
- Ball on the ground:
- 4 turns in
- VARIATION: C changes its position at the net