Volleyball drills for all skills
- per 3
- one player on each side of the net, Setter at the net
- ball goes over the net and is played underhand to the setter
- setter makes the pass and the ball can be passed to the next setter
- the player who hit the ball goes under the net and becomes setter at that side (the player who passed the ball is always a new setter).
- Player saves
- Reception is made --> pass given
- Attack --> block/ defense
- Turn through --> block stays for a moment (service - 1 - 6 - 5 - (reserve) - 4 - service)
- 3 players on 1 side of the field ( scoring side )
- 3 players serve and go on the other half
- 3 players wait for their turn
- You can only score points on the "scoring side" of the court.
- If you make a mistake or the other team scores, you have to leave the field.
- If you win against the scoring side, you take their place on the "scoring side".
- If you win on the scoring side, you get 1 point.
- play until 1 team has 15, or a time limit and see who has the most points at the end.
- Receptionists line up with 3 in the backfield.
- From the other side there is a save, emphasis is on reception and attack, not difficult save.
- Ball is played centrally to playmaker, pass goes to position 4 or 2.
- After the attack move to the serve. First server replaces the player who took the reception.
- Expansion :
- Playmaker at the net in combination with opposit or central striker.
Improve displacement and foot coordination
First all exercises at low speed, then increase speed.
- Various exercises speed ladder (can be done with ball)
- After speed ladder shuffle exercise defend a ball
- After speed ladder exercise attack the ball on the outside
- After speed ladder exercise attacking a ball at the center
- After speed ladder excercise a turnover ball
- After speed ladder exercise block a ball
- place 2 skirting boards.
- start as low as possible (1 layer)
- Skirting boards one 'attack run' apart.
- if necessary put down hoops
- they jump with 2 legs onthe first skirting and land with both handsup
- off the skirting board and then an attack run on the 2nd skirting board
- short, long, connect, drop off. (rhythm: 1....2.3)
- Pay attention:
- push off with 2 legs
- arms swing backwards during the big step
- finish on the skirting-board with both hands in the air (if necessary, clap your hands)
- after that 2 block jumps at the net.
- Pay attention to side steps
- then around the pawn and trainer throws a diving ball
- Watch out for sliding on the belly
- Get the ball and put it in the bin.
- Join the back of the line for jumping
- On both sides of the net 1 person in the field.
- throw the ball over the net, try to score
- Get back in line.
- Touch the back line after you have been there.
- If this goes well try underhand
- With a pair 1 ball,
- First play up for yourself, then play to your pair. Overhand and underhand combination doesn't matter.
- After 5 minutes play above and underhand.
2 teams within 3 meters coach puts ball in play * players play the ball underhand over the net player who has played; sprints to back line and back - etc. VARIATION: instead of sprinting: 1 x dive behind 3 meter line or attack jump.