Volleyball drills for all skills
- In a field of nine squares the aim is to make 3 in a row (butter, cheese and eggs).
- Two teams have a pair of 2 players ready.
- One runs to a square to occupy it, the other dribbles through the pawns and plays the ball to the square.
- Only when the ball is received in the box it may remain there.
- When both players of the team have run back, the next two may play.
- 1 person at the net, a back defender, a catcher and someone at the other side of the net.
- The person at the other end of the net throws the ball, just over the block before the three meter line.
- The defender comes from behind and stands on his good starting position. There he has to play the ball to the catcher.
After each attack, rotate through one (1) position.
Rules of the game
- as much as possible in threes (in twos or ones is not wrong)
- only overhand or underarm (no smash)
- serve on the side where the ball goes wrong
See picture. Each 3 (or 4) players 2 balls. 2 players at the net a few meters apart, other player(s) in the backfield.
- Exercise 1: Players take turns throwing the ball, player in the backfield plays the ball back underarm.
- Exercise 2: First ball comes deep, 2nd ball comes short
- Exercise 3: Throwers stand a little further apart and throw straight: player with ball on the sideline throws deep, other short. Passer moves left/right.
After x-number of balls or after some time swap places.
- Trainer throws/serves the balls in the field. 4 kids in team formation play this ball back in 3 times.
- The rest of the players put the balls in the ballcarrier.
- After 3 balls change (also with the kids who get balls).
- One player on each side at pos 5. One spare is waiting at the sideline.
- other players are standing with the ball on pos 1.
- player on pos 1. throws the ball over, players on pos 5 play reception to the basket.
- differentiation: throw over the ball / serve from the 6m line / serve from the end line.
- sliding through: pos1 to the other side of pos 5 and after that the same side to pos 1
- 2 rows of players
- 1 row on the left back
- 1 row at the right back
- 1 catch
- Pass left and right
- Pass to receiver
- Ball in ball bin, join shortest row
- Passer becomes receiver
- Passing, overhand pass
- Pass, underhand pass
- Tackle, underhand pass
- Tackle, pass, set, attack
- Tackle, pass, set, attack straight, with block
- Tackle, pass, set, placed ball diagonally, within 3 meters (blockers come off the net), pass to trainer
- Pass, set, attack (shot) straight ahead, with block and line player
- Pass, set, jump ball, with 3 meter defender
- Two teams are spread out in the field.
- The goal is that one team can pass the ball to its own players 10 times without interruption, without the ball falling or ending up in the hands of the other team.
- If player B catches the ball from player A, he may not throw it back to A.
- It is not allowed to run with ball in hand.
- You may not knock the ball out of your hands.
- Passing is prohibited.
- If the ball falls or ends up in the hands of the other team, the count starts again from zero.
- The players of each team are tied in pairs.
- Each team designates one of its players as a wild card. At "10" the ball must be caught by the joker, otherwise the count will start again from zero.
- players form pairs
- 1 player stands ready to defend the ball, other player stands behind with a ball
- at a moment the player in the back throws the ball with a small curve over ( left or right ) the player in front.
- This player tries to get the ball up for the second bots ( fist under the ball or ducking ).
- The intention is that players react to an unexpected situation.