Volleyball drills for all skills
- Place 3 pawns around a player.
- 1 to the left, 1 to the right and 1 behind (working player)
- Another player, with the ball, is going to indicate to which pawn the working player has to move (good posture = hands loose in front of the body).
- At an unexpected moment, the player with the ball throws the ball (preferably not too easy) and the intention is that the working player defends the ball.
- Repeat this a few times and then change players.
- 2 teams
- play the ball 3x and then throw it over
- when you have played the ball tap the back line
Left / right ball --> play back underhand (20x then change)3
mixed left / right, deep / short
Jump Exercise extra height
All stand in a circle
- Jump up 2 times in a series of 10 x with the help of arm swinging.
It is important that extra height is gained by using your arms to swing backwards and forward when going up.
Catch / touch / defend / retrieve ball in the field
Everyone on the back line. Trainer stands next to balls basket.
- Trainer hits the ball into the field with a bounce.
- Players must catch / touch / defend / retrieve the ball.
- High tempo and increasingly difficult.
.1 player warm up, 1 player technique exercises
- running to the net and back (x2) - ball between legs
- lift the knees to the net and back - abdominal muscles
- Heels and buttocks to the net and back - lie on your stomach, arms over the ball
- sideways to the net and back - hold high overhead
- cross pass to the net and back - underhand hold
- Lunges to the net and back - one arm held high
Just play with a pair of under and overhands.
Possibly with assignments after the game:
- Tap a line
- Knee on the ground
- Two hands on the ground
- Turn around
- All 1 ball and stand on the sideline
- Move to the other side of the line while pressing the key.
- 3x keys
- clap your hands
- 3x keys
- tap the ground
- Now the same overhead
- A throws to B
- B plays into C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball