Volleyball drills for all skills
- 3 players at the net with a ball,
- 1 player in the backfield who is working.
- (all 3 positions are possible at the back 1-6-5)
- Player at the back then receives ball from players at the net in attack,
- drop ball or technical ball,
- always return ball to the player who played the ball.
- The player working on the ball has to pay attention to his foot placement and body position with regard to the player he wants to play to.
- A serves at B
- B plays into C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball
on 6 and possible block
You form groups of 4.
- You divide the group in 2 and you put them opposite each other at the net.
- They spar with each other after each action the player walks to the back line and taps the line.
- Tapping the line you can exchange with a dive, height jump ...
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
- 3 lines a few meters apart.
- Each line has a name (apple pear or banana).
- The children start on a line.
- Trainer calls out a fruit and the children must run to that line as fast as they can.
- 2 teams stand in a large circle,
- in the middle there are balls (1 less than the number of pairs)
- Person A goes on the back of Person B
- When the trainer says yes, A jumps off his back and runs around the circle.
- In the meantime B has put his legs wide so that A can pass between them.
- A goes between the legs of B and picks up a ball as fast as possible.
- Etc. until there is a winner.
- 2 equally sized groups on opposite sides of the net in a row,
- pass the ball and try to make a point, each person has 3 lives.
- On one side of the net superballs(speaks for themselves).
2 players stand about 3 metres apart and play the ball to each other.
Variant with 3 players
- Same exercise, but one player stands between
- the other two and acts as distributor.
- Defense always goes to the player in the middle who then sets up the other player.
- This player passes the ball back to the other player who passes to the playmaker, and so on...
- After a while the middle (defender) player is changed.