Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 players stand up on bench or cupboard
- 1 playmaker
- 1 attacker
- 4 defenders
- Coach throws ball to defenders,
- who play to sv,
- sv plays on attacker,
- attacker hits ball in the block,
- defenders make sure they are under the ball.
- Play out rally
- Players stand in line at the first bench
- Jumping on the first bench
- Jumping over the 2nd bench
- Jumping on the lower board 2 pieces
- Jumping on the high board 3 or 4 pieces
- Pass ball to defending player
- Around the post and defend again
- Player on his belly on the 3 meter line
- Player at the net hits the ball throws up and hits the ball, player on his belly comes up and defends the ball
- step back and repeat
- player stands on the backline with his back to the net
- player at the net calls yes and hits the ball or throws the ball short
- player turns around and defends or ducks the ball
- player stands on a chair with a ball a little distance from the net
- second player tries to take the ball from his hands with a block jump
One side of the net
- Attacking player on his/her position
- Passer ( libero if necessary )
The other side
- 2 blockers ( center and corner ) --> 1 block if there is a center player on the other side
- Defenders on all positions
- Someone passes to offensive player and libero
- Build up and try to score
- Blockers set up a block go for the ball
- Defenders try to defend the ball
Attacking player gets 10 balls and he/she must try to score as much as possible.
--> possibly also let them use the 3 meter attack
- 15 situps
- 20 sec planks
- 15 burpees
- 30 runs (pushup stance, bring knees to elbow on opposite side, fast pace)
- from back line to 3 meter line
- shuffle back
- Make an attack (without the ball)
- back to 3 meter line
- 3x blocks
- Dive back to backline
- you have 2 passers on ra and la
- trainer throws/serves the ball over the net to the 2 passers.
- after having called loose, pass the ball to sv on 2/3
- sv gives set up to lv
- someone on the other side of the net tries to block and otherwise retrieve the ball
- move up one spot at a time
- Make 2 teams of about 5 children.
- Each team stands on one side of the field.
- Place 5 balls on both 3meter lines.
- When the trainer calls GO, everyone rolls the balls to the other side.
- Who has the least balls in their field after 3 minutes has won.
- Start on back line (2 players, rest of the field is empty)
- Play over 3x with pass, set-up, attack.
- Pass under the net (keep playing).
- Hit the antenna with the swing.
- Failed to start again at the back line, succeeded to go to hole 2.
- Hit the ball from the backline into the net.
- Person 2 "fishes" and gives set-up (2 plays).
- Person 1 comes forward and plays overhands against the antenna.