Volleyball drills for all skills
- The field will be divided in two.
- We play in two groups.
- Per group you have a service-player and a reserve service-player, a playmaker, a striker, two reception-players and a reserve reception-player.
- Servant and attacker stay in position for x-number of balls.
- Service and reception players change places.
- Storage-reception-pass-attack (players change position in their own group).
- After 5 minutes there is a change of position.
- 2 teams(6,8,10 or 12 players)
- 1 person in the field.
- Other players stand behind the back line in the waiting room.
- T puts ball in play in field A or B.
- You may only play the ball underarm.
- After playing the ball step out and someone in the waiting room takes your place.
- If you make a mistake, make sure you have the ball safe and go and cheer on your teammates.
- If everyone on a team has played away then you have a point.
- 3 players at the net with a ball,
- 1 player in the backfield who is working.
- (all 3 positions are possible at the back 1-6-5)
- Player at the back then receives ball from players at the net in attack,
- drop ball or technical ball,
- always return ball to the player who played the ball.
- The player working on the ball has to pay attention to his foot placement and body position with regard to the player he wants to play to.
- A serves at B
- B plays into C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball
on 6 and possible block
You form groups of 4.
- You divide the group in 2 and you put them opposite each other at the net.
- They spar with each other after each action the player walks to the back line and taps the line.
- Tapping the line you can exchange with a dive, height jump ...
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
- 3 lines a few meters apart.
- Each line has a name (apple pear or banana).
- The children start on a line.
- Trainer calls out a fruit and the children must run to that line as fast as they can.
- 2 teams stand in a large circle,
- in the middle there are balls (1 less than the number of pairs)
- Person A goes on the back of Person B
- When the trainer says yes, A jumps off his back and runs around the circle.
- In the meantime B has put his legs wide so that A can pass between them.
- A goes between the legs of B and picks up a ball as fast as possible.
- Etc. until there is a winner.