Volleyball drills for all skills
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
- 3 lines a few meters apart.
- Each line has a name (apple pear or banana).
- The children start on a line.
- Trainer calls out a fruit and the children must run to that line as fast as they can.
- 2 teams stand in a large circle,
- in the middle there are balls (1 less than the number of pairs)
- Person A goes on the back of Person B
- When the trainer says yes, A jumps off his back and runs around the circle.
- In the meantime B has put his legs wide so that A can pass between them.
- A goes between the legs of B and picks up a ball as fast as possible.
- Etc. until there is a winner.
- 2 equally sized groups on opposite sides of the net in a row,
- pass the ball and try to make a point, each person has 3 lives.
- On one side of the net superballs(speaks for themselves).
2 players stand about 3 metres apart and play the ball to each other.
Variant with 3 players
- Same exercise, but one player stands between
- the other two and acts as distributor.
- Defense always goes to the player in the middle who then sets up the other player.
- This player passes the ball back to the other player who passes to the playmaker, and so on...
- After a while the middle (defender) player is changed.
- 2 players each side of the net.
- Player throws the ball over the net.
- is passed to the distributor and
- then set-up and
- then quietly over the net.
- Other side passes it back to the distributor and so on.
- Extend this to a complete 3-meter attack.
- 6 players stand on position in the field.
- The rest on the other side. Save and occasionally bring in a fast ball by trainer.
- After 5 times turn around.
- or let the team save by themselves.
- ladder (different variants)
- under the net, trainer throws the ball, player passes it to the net
- player puts ball back in box, taps wall and rejoins row at ladder
- You divide your players into 2 pairs.
- Per pair 1 ball
- One of the pair is standing at the net to make a block.
- The other player stands on the opposite side of the net with a ball. The player stands on the three-metre line and throws the ball just over the net.
- The player at the net making the block tries to block the ball.
- 10 balls and then switch tasks.