Volleyball drills for all skills
Line-up (6 players). Coach stands with possibly other players on the other side.
When there is a chance to attack, the coach stands still and keeps the ball in position. Players on the other side must stand in the correct position in relation to the attack.
Also take into account the times
4 pots for the first person, thereafter 2 pots for each additional person.
Each game gets a number (1, 2, 3, 4). Trainer calls out a number. Players must tap this number as quickly as possible and return to the middle of the square.
At 'change' they move one square forward and the player in front moves to the square at the back.
In each field 1 passer, 1 catcher, 1 reserve and 2 server.
With 12 players place 2 passers and always let the inner passer go to midfield
Serve, reserve, pass, catch and serve. Chasing your ball.
- Walk slowly to the other side of the hall.
- One player indicates with a "Yes" that the other players have to do an assignment.
- On the way back another player gives the assignments.
The assignments can be made up by the players themselves. Until everyone has been.
- Squats with arm swing, bend the knees (weight backwards as if you are sitting on a chair) swing the arms downwards and as soon as you come up with the arms again, the body comes up to the toes.
- Handwalk. Put your hand flat on the ground and walk as far as you can with your hands in front of you, walk back with your hands under the shoulder, press up and walk with your feet to the hands
- Loose twist and stretch + penalty bench
Be able to set a two-man block
Outside player has inside hand facing the ball and the middle blocker has the outside hand placed in front of the ball
Block move without the ball
Blockers 1 and 2 start on pos. 2 and 4. Blocker 3 at pos. 3 - Blocker 3 blocks at mid and moves to the right. - 3 and 1 form a 2-block on the right - blocker 1 turns and 3 takes his place at right front - blocker 4 goes to the net and blocks at mid and moves to the left - 2 and 4 form a 2 block on the left
Trainer holds up ball in the middle
Two players at position 2 and 4 hold up a ball. They have to block there
Two players throw a ball
- start with throwing extend to attacking
- 4 attacks calmly on 3 over the block of 1 and 2
- 3 pass to SV
- 1 turns around after the block and attacks the middle
- 4 blocks
- 2 and 3 attacking.
- Variation: same on left ; same on right.
- 3 teams of 3
- on each half 1 team stands
- the other team is in reserve
- in case of a point, the team that won stays in place, the other team changes.
- 2x running
- 2x sideways
- 2x cross pass
- 2x heels buttocks
- 2x knee lifts
- 10/15 count abs/arm muscles
- 15 sit-ups
- 5/10 push-ups
Play the ball underarm.
- Accent on foot position (wide and 1 leg before and after the pass)
- Arms straight and still when passing - right leg before and after the pass - step out on the left for the follow-up action
- Also use the knees
Two teams in the length of the field.
Pass the ball at the net 10 times at 6 mtr and the player at 6 mtr passes the ball back.
Coach each other when things are not going well and indicate whether the ball is good or not.