Volleyball drills for all skills
1 - dive to 3 metres 2 - attack jump with stroke movement 3 - block on mid and left 4 - block at the same time as 3 block, get out and dive to the back line 2 times (left, right) 5 - low defence to 6 over the backline 6 - sprint back 3 times around
Loosen ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, neck, wrists
sit ups, ankle taps, legs up, foot taps, knees to the left- sit ups, knees to the right- sit ups, hip cross over, Scorpion, planks left, planks right, planks
Play fanatically in pairs
- Player 1 is ready at the first pawn
- Then runs quickly around all the pawns sideways
- After the last pawn, sprint to the front where a ball is thrown by the trainer at around 3 metres.
- This ball must be passed from a standing position.
With more than 6 players, set up the track twice and let a teammate throw the ball in turns. Otherwise they stand still too long. Run the course 2 times.
- Ladder walk at a fast pace. With every step keep your heels off the ground.
- Slalom around the pawns.
- Attack pass to the net and shuffle backwards (3x attack pass and 2x shuffle).
- Step under the net.
- Sideways past the net with head under net edge.
- Sprint diagonally to the back left.
- Walk around the pawn and sprint over the backline.
- Run back to starting position.
- 6 times to the net (forward and backward)
- 2x back and forth knee lifts (left leg up, left arm up etc)
- Heels/Buttocks straight up 2x times
- 2x back and forth sitting low in defensive position
- 2x cross pass back and forth.
The purpose of the core is that the players can play the ball overhead.
- The players stand in pairs facing each other and play overhead.
- Hands well above the head, from the legs, stretch the body and point to the ball
- The players stand further and further apart.
- Then we form two rows diagonally across the field and we play BH, chase your ball
- Setup in system.
- mainly from game situation
- 3 players serve, 6 players in the field.
- after 7 minutes swap 3 teams.
- Teams of 3,
- play 3 against 3.
- Each player may touch the ball once and the ball must be played 3 times.
- Every team that enters the field has a ball, which also goes into the field.
- Batting on both sides of the net,
- expandable with defense and blocking (1 man)
- side A: team set-up, other people on the other side.
- Service from side A
- Team on side B must hit the first two attacks,
- 3rd attack may only be hit,
- Puncture where critical in defense.