Volleyball drills for all skills
walk from one side of the room to the other
first on the spot, then walk
- walk sideways
- heels buttocks
- lift the knee
- finish with 2x sprint
Make pairs and per pair one hoop.
- 2 players in the field.
- 1 with hoop and 1 without
- The ball is thrown into the field by the trainer.
- The hoop is put on the ground by person 1 on the spot where the ball is going to bounce.
- The ball bounces in the hoop and person 2 has to pass the ball.
- Person 1 then gives the set-up and finally person 1 finishes it off by passing the ball over the net.
PURPOSE: Walking withthe ball and choosing the right position.
- Trainer throws from the net:
- 3 teams on the backline on the stomach
- Trainer hits ball, 3 players stand up and trainer attacks one of the trio defends, no. 2 setup and no. 3 attacks
- after that next 3 team
Pass formation of 3 persons on 1 side of the net, 4th player catches and counts. Other side of the net other players serve.
High tempo serving - per passer 10 balls must be passed well.
Trainer serves the ball over the net player runs to the ball and lets it bounce in the hoop and passes.
2nd exercise bounce the ball in the hoop and pass the ball over the net in 3 plays.
- 2 rows of players
- 1 row on the left back
- 1 row at the right back
- create with 4 pawns a virtual line where they have to stand behind
- trainer stands at the other side of the net and throws the ball somewhere in the field.
- 1 of the 2 front rows calls LOS orIK (agree on that)
- This player passes the ball over the net to the previous player.
- catch a round for the next player
- If you did not have the ball, join the shortest row.
Pay attention in the exercises:
- Pass must come high so player can catch the ball 'overhand'.
- Pass to the right, right foot forward
- Pass to the left, left foot forward
- Eyes" of the shoulders in the direction of play
- 3 pairs with 1 ball.
- 1 and 2 stand next to each other, not too close to the net.
- 3 faces 1 in the back of the court.
- 1 throws straight at 3 and 3 tests diagonally to 2.
- 2 catches and then throws straight to 3 and 3 keys diagonally to 1.
- So 3 moves around all the time.
Two rows to the net. Pass the ball along the net. When you've played the ball, walk to the other row via the pawn.
What do you have to think about?
- in pairs. 1 works the other has rest
- bench up and down with 2 legs at the same time (3x 20 - if you can)
- bench up and down, alternating left and right (3x 20)
- Push-ups, remember that their backs are straight
- Abdominal muscle:
- ball in your hands, legs up and try to touch the toes with the ball (30x)
- Place ball on the ground left and right of your body with your arms stretched out (both 30x)
- Stand between 2 lines and move LAOW and touch the side lines