Volleyball drills for all skills
- 3x walk back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- 3x Knee lifts
- 3x heels and buttocks
- 3x back and forth walk in double-step to the net, waving your arms while walking
- Walk 3x back and forth in cross-pass to the net (waving your arms along)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net (arms swinging)
- everyone plays individually BH ball against wall
- watch the technique of the hands
- they learn control over the ball
- if possible give a height (net height + a little) where the ball will hit the wall roughly
2 groups, with 1 row with ball at the net. This one jumps and throws the ball over the net to a passer. The passer passes to the catcher, who joins the line again.
Teams against each other, touching the back line after ball contact.
Two groups facing each other along the net. The ball is passed from one group to the other. After playing you go under the net around a pawn and join the other group. Alternate with running, heels buttocks, knee lifts, side connection pass, cross pass, hop relaxed, hop higher, shuffle left, right and left/right, sprint, roll or dive
Trainer serves and after the ball is returned, throws a ball into the field.
After 3 balls turn around
Trainer (mid) and player on 4 at the net
Trainer throws the ball himself short behind the block or in the middle or throws the ball to 4. That player throws the ball
Defence has to solve it by sliding in well and/or standing short behind the block. SV stands behind and comes forward and gives set up to middle, left front or diagonal, who finishes the attack. Catcher puts ball back in basket.
Goal: - Defense on the right position. Who goes for which ball?
- Being able to quickly switch from defense to offense. Possible 1st tempo exercise in the middle of the attack.
first 2 x2
and 3 x 3
then change and then 5 against 5
Coach throws in the ball:
first pass (un-call) and catch
then pass and set-up catch
then pass, set-up and play over the net
then pass, set-up and smash