Volleyball drills for all skills
- Hopping over the bank
- Slalom around the pawns.
- Attack pass to the net and shuffle backwards diagonally (3x attack pass and 2x shuffle).
- Step under the net.
- Sideways past the net with head under net edge.
- Make a dive across the field.
- Walk around the pawn and sprint over the backline.
- Run back to starting position.
- Line of attackers on the outside,
- nr 2 throws ball to SV
- No. 1 attacks on the outside, paying attention to the run.
- After that row of attackers in the middle.
Play fanatically in pairs.
Then in 3 teams
- 1 at the net
- other 2 on 2 sides in the back of the field
- B throws the ball to A
- B passes under the net
- A plays the ball UNDER HANDS to C
- C plays the ball UNDER HAND to B
- B catches the ball
- B throws the ball to C
- B passes under the net
- C over the net to A
- 3 x run
- 3 x run with arms waving
- 2 x sideways
- 2 x cross stride
- 2 x heels-buttons
- 2 x knee lifts
Loosening ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, neck, wrists
- sit ups
- knees 90 degrees, sit ups and your hands touch under your knee
- knees to the left, up
- knees to the right, up
- lie down, arms swing to your feet
- tap ankles
- mountain climbers
- fanatically playing in pairs
- Then player with ball at the net, passes ball on 7 m
- Then at 3 m on top and underhand
- After that at 7 m, at 3 m
- 5 red balls
Throw ball, run, pass and catch
- Row 1 players ready to play ball
- Row 2 players behind trainer with the ball
- Front pushes trainer ball in hand and joins row 1
- Trainer throws the ball into the field and player from row 1:
- Runs to the ball, 1x OH and then catch
- Runs to the ball, 1x BH and then catch
- Runs towards the ball,,1x OH, 1x BH and then catch
- Runs to the ball and touches it anyway : dive
- Bring ball to trainer
- High tempo and adapt to the player.
- Trainer chooses 4 (or 5) lines and numbers them 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.
- everyone stand on the outer line
- trainer calls out a line number and everyone runs to it
- do this a number of times
- at a given moment the last one who reaches the line falls off
- Until there is a winner.
- disadvantage of this is, that the lesser runners do not get better, because they fall off first.
- C attacks diagonally on 3 and 4
- 1 and 2 after block attack
- 3 and 4 defend, defender comes in
- Set-up to 1,2 or 3, attack to 3 defenders.
- They defend for themselves and put the ball in the box.
In pairs playing fanatically
- 1 with ball at the net,
- 1 without ball on the backline, flat on belly.
- Attacker hits the ball, defender defends on 7 meter line,
- Then short ball on 3meter line.
Two teams of at least three players. All have a fitness ball. it's a party game. you may only pass the volleyball with the fitness ball.
Two teams: one sits on the ground, the other stands.
The player who is standing must touch the toes of the one who is sitting. He may not hang over the player who is sitting.