Volleyball drills for all skills
- the coach is at the net.
- 1 person in the field.
- the trainer throws difficult balls
- the person in the field has to touch the balls 3 times in a row.
- if he/she does not do this, you continue until he/she succeeds.
- The rest of the players stand around the field to catch the balls and put them back in the cart.
- Place a mat at random in each field.
- On 2 sides stand a group to serve.
- Serve on the mat.
- Then run after your ball and join the line on the other side.
- Who hit the mat the most?
- Players should try to stand as close to the back line as possible, but if they can't they can move closer to the net.
To really get warm at the beginning of the training, relays are ideal. My experience is that adults also enjoy them and a bit of competition is always good!
Pay attention in the exercises:
- Pass must come high so player can catch the ball 'overhand'.
- Pass to the right, right foot forward
- Pass to the left, left foot forward
- Eyes" of the shoulders in the direction of play
- 3 pairs with 1 ball.
- 1 and 2 stand next to each other, not too close to the net.
- 3 faces 1 in the back of the court.
- 1 throws straight at 3 and 3 tests diagonally to 2.
- 2 catches and then throws straight to 3 and 3 keys diagonally to 1.
- So 3 moves around all the time.
- The students stand in the field in a semi-circle.
- The pupils throw the ball to each other.
- The ball is always thrown to a different person, so not to the same person as who gave it to him/her.
- When a boy has dropped the ball on the ground, all boys have to run a circle.
- When the girls have thrown the ball on the ground then all girls have to run a circle.
- As a variation, you can throw in more balls so that the game goes faster and they have to run more often.
You can also give the students numbers 1, 2,. When someone from 1 drops the ball, group 1 runs a circle. When someone from group 2 drops the ball group 2 runs.
Making an attack run:
- Right handed: left, right, left
- Left handed: right, left, right
Players on length together
- on one side the net lower
- player throws ball to trainer
- trainer holds up the ball
- players knock the ball out of the hand of the trainer
- stay on own side of the net
watch the run up, not the beautiful ball
after that: stand on the left side of the net on both sides. (stand on the outside) . In the middle 1 person throws the ball up and the pupils in line smash the ball over the net.
- jump with your arms!
- Hit the ball with your belly!
- 2 teams of 4 with a net in between.
- Trainer brings in the ball and plays 3 times over.
- If the ball lands on the ground, I play another ball. If that team has won, they go to the other side and stand on the ground.
- After 10 / 15 points it's over (points determine themselves).
- Preferably 5/6 players per half.
- You throw the ball over the net in one go.
- The other player catches it and throws it back over the net the same way he caught it.
- When you have caught the ball you run to a wall and tap it.
- Your teammates have now moved on.
- 3 times 2 teams in triangle
- Chase the ball
- First with 1 ball, later with 2 balls.
- Pace high