Volleyball drills for all skills
1 defends section A (hard attack) and B (tactical ball) rest attacks in order (alternate hard and tactical)
- 2 teams where one side is bowled and the other side is passed and a set up is given.
- Set up hits the basket then 1 point, set up in the basket 2 points.
- Teams compete against each other who has the most points.
- On one field match 4 against 4.
- On the other field the rest gets 10 balls from the trainer to defend.
- All children stand in a defined field.
- Two taggers stand outside the field with one ball.
- The taggers must try to catch the children in the field with the ball.
- => if tapped: join the catcher
- 4 to 5 players on the back line
- for A: push-ups 10 x
- B: 10x jump high with knees lifted
- C: sideways between 3 meter line 10 x
- at D: sit-ups 10 x
- Players with ball throw the ball over the net;
- Player on the other side tries to touch the ball in the basket.
- Take ball and pass.
- Variant: -Underhand in the basket
- Players with ball throw the ball to the passer.
- The passer tries to catch the ball in the basket.
- Variant: Players with ball touching the ball to the passer
- Player makes a pass to the other side;
- one of the two back players has to pass the ball to the passer.
- Passer catches the ball, but if the ball flies somewhere else, the passer must still try to catch it.
- The one who did the reception,
- becomes passer;
- passer goes to save;
- reserve player becomes reception player
- 2 pairs:
- jump rope
- pass in front of back
- kick back with one arm
- abs with ball/shuffle
- rope ladder