Volleyball drills for all skills
- Players stand on the back line facing away from the net.
- Trainer stands on the other side of the net.
- Trainer calls out a name and throws the ball into the field.
- The called player must pass the ball and catch it for himself.
- The player who is called has to pass the ball and catch it for himself.
- Passing in trainer throws from position 2 ball on 5
- 5 passes to sv and
- SB gives setup to the outside ,
- after passing to attack
- give the ball to the trainer
- or put it in the box.
- Zigzag backwards through cones .
- Zigzag with shuffle pass.
- Skate pass/jump.
- Front left.
- Front right.
- Turn back around the pawn
- Ah end relay between the 2 rows
Play the ball overhand
- keep your hands above your head at all times
- catch the ball
- arms 'spring in
- and throw/play straight up by stretching the arms
- Alternate between overhead and underhand
pass in front of back
kick back with one arm
abs with ball/shuffle
push your arm in and out against each other
4 gives setup on 1 and 1 attacks on 2. 2 defends to 3, 3 gives setup on 2 and 2 attacks on 1, 1 defends on 4 and it starts all over again.
After 3 and 4 have given 5 setups they are exchanged, the challenge is to do this while keeping the ball in play.
- On both sides of the net a row.
- The one in front throws the ball over the net to the other row.
- This one passes to the middle and this one gives a setup.
- Catch the ball and join the back of the row.
- If successful, play on or pass the ball.
Row of servers, after your serve you run under the net to catch the ball.
the off-catcher will pass, passer will serve.
- one hoop per player.
- only in the field.
- Ball is thrown by the trainer.
- Ball must go through the hoop before it hits the ground.
- After that with two players a hoop. ball can bounce once.