Volleyball drills for all skills
- In pairs with 1 ball and with the net in between.
- On a 3 meter line and serve calmly to each other.
- Throwing up and concentration.
- Same but increase the distance.
- If it goes well then increase the distance again.
- C attacks diagonally on 3 and 4
- 1 after block attack (2 does not participate due to the number of players)
- 3 and 4 defend, playmaker comes in
- set-up to 1 or 3, attack to 3 defenders. 1 may attack behind or at midfield - agree in advance
- They defend for themselves and put the ball in the box.
- After a few balls the players change position (preferably on their own).
1. 1, 2 and 3 can play back/attack the ball on the half of '3 and 4'.
2. Order to attackers 1 and 3 to play the ball on a specific position (e.g. tap in the middle or at the back of the field).
3 against 4
3 persons with ball at the net, spread over these nine meters. 2 persons in the back of the field. 1st ball = a batted floater, bring in the pass. 2nd ball = a difficult to defend ball (diving required). 3rd ball is a hard hit attack. 5 rounds pp then change.
- Abdominal muscles 1 minute (press navel into the ground)
- reverse push-ups, fingers towards the back 15x
- 60 sec planks (straight back)
- 15 x Swim
- Push-ups 20 x
- Squat 10 x
- two passers,
- Row of servers,
- after your serve, you run under it to catch the ball.
- The catcher will pass,
- passer goes to serve.
Place two benches on either side of the field. The ball must be served next to the bench, if you succeed you will get a point.
9 hoops; 3x3
Two teams, the teams have to run to the hoops and then lay down their stuff. The team that has three in a row first has won.
Make two equal teams. They have to pass the ball to each other 10 times. If you manage to pass the ball 10 times, you get a point.
Put the thick mat against the net.
The attacker should hit their attack against the thick mat. The defenders should be behind the attacker to defend the ball.
(outside attacker 4, middle attacker 3, playmaker 2, outside attacker 5)