Volleyball drills for all skills
pass in front of back
kick back with one arm
abs with ball/shuffle
push your arm in and out against each other
4 gives setup on 1 and 1 attacks on 2. 2 defends to 3, 3 gives setup on 2 and 2 attacks on 1, 1 defends on 4 and it starts all over again.
After 3 and 4 have given 5 setups they are exchanged, the challenge is to do this while keeping the ball in play.
- On both sides of the net a row.
- The one in front throws the ball over the net to the other row.
- This one passes to the middle and this one gives a setup.
- Catch the ball and join the back of the row.
- If successful, play on or pass the ball.
Row of servers, after your serve you run under the net to catch the ball.
the off-catcher will pass, passer will serve.
- one hoop per player.
- only in the field.
- Ball is thrown by the trainer.
- Ball must go through the hoop before it hits the ground.
- After that with two players a hoop. ball can bounce once.
- Trainer stands in a corner of the field and has some balls.
- The 5 players are standing behind the back line and 2 of them run in as soon as the trainer bounces the ball hard.
- Trainer bounces the ball in the field and one of the 2 players starts to play the ball OH.
- The other player runs in and plays the ball BH again to player 1.
- This player catches the ball, hands it to trainer and walks outside the field to join the back of the line.
In this way you think about safety and you can continue at a high speed.
This exercise can also be adapted to the person who catches more easily or more difficult.
Depending on how it goes, bounce easier or harder.
1 sv stands on sv place in the field with the trainer and the other sv stands rv on the field with the rest of the players.
Accent is set up, block on outside and play smart.
If big team does a good attack then they get a point. If the ball falls on the ground or doesn't come over the net the other two players get two points. When BH is over the net each player gets 1 point. Coach throws the ball over the net 6 times (so you can get 12 points). After that change positions.
Coach plays high ball in the back.
Pass to SV
Attack: only from position 2
Trainer plays on or gets a new ball and plays to 2 (SV)
SV sets up
Block set up
Defending behind (from the smart ball from 1)
Warm up together, someone will be designated to count:
- 12x run
- 3x sideways
- 3x cross pass
- 1x knee lift
- 1x buttocks tap
Back line to the net and back is 1x
After running there is 5 minutes room to stretch
- 2 teams of 4 with a net in between. In both teams 1 sv. The rest is divided in the back of the field.
- Trainer introduces ball and 3 players defend ball and pass to sv.
- If ball is played by la, then set up at mid or back, etc. Always in principle 2 attackers
- Attack blocked by sv and try to defend ball and build attack.
- When ball hits ground I play another ball in. After a while play to other team. Possibly exchange players.
- Gets a point if you score an attack without touching. Otherwise, point for other team.