Volleyball drills for all skills
- Getting the body and muscles ready for the work to be done.
- For all the muscles, joints and body parts we need to play volleyball.
- And of course physically and mentally
- The trainer throws the ball from one side of the net onto the net edge.
- From the other side of the net, the player must try to play the ball overhand into the hoop.
- Catch up!
- Play in pairs, overhand and underhand.
- Start with 1 play for yourself.
- Playing 2x2 on a small field.
- Only point for playing 3x.
- 2 points for playing 3x and smashing.
- Training passes ball to the net.
- Player attacks.
- Trainer throws 10 difficult balls,
- player defends.
- The rest of the team takes care of the balls.
3 players at the net.
- 1st player throws the ball into the net.
- 2nd player defends this ball underhand and plays the ball high up.
- 3rd player catches this ball. Player 1 and 3 alternate.
- After some time continue to turn position.
- C attacks diagonally on 3 and 4
- 1 and 2 after block attack
- 3 and 4 defend, playmaker comes in
- set-up to 1,2 or 3, attack to 3 defenders.
- These defend for themselves and put the ball in the box.
- All get a ball and dribble down the hall.
- On the sign of the coach:
- Dribble only with the right hand
- Dribble only with the left foot
- Stand still with right foot in front and dribble left
- Contra dribble and then sit down and stand up again while dribbling