Volleyball drills for all skills
Round 1: Normal passing to each other.
Round 2: Pass the ball short or deep in the back.
- Play fanatically in pairs
- Then the player with the ball at the net,
- Passes ball at 7 m,
- then at 3 m overhands,
- Then 5 red balls
- Passer/runner and diagonal on position 4
- 5 throws ball to 1,
- 2 moves from the net,
- 3 sets the block diagonally, 4 defends.
- SV has to put the ball past the blocker, giving attacker a chance to pass behind the block.
- 5 balls through.
- Middens should block when the ball goes over the net and then move left and back.
- SV must also move 2-3 metres to the left.
- Always offer as a centre and SV must always move.
- player 1 at the net midfield
- number; players at mid-back with the ball
- row of players on the left (or right) side in front
- 2 pucks as obstacle/block on the other side of the net
- 2 players as defence at the other side of the net
- player with ball throws to midfield
- midfield puts up HIGH
- left front attacks
- if hitting fails: play smart over the net
- if ball lands on the ground in the field you have a point
- Defenders try to prevent this.
- everyone keeps turning
- Tackle becomes playmaker
- Defender joins the row of attackers
- Attacker passes under the net and becomes 1st defender.
- 2nd defender takes ball, passes under net and joins row of attackers
- Coach throws ball to defender
- Defender passes to playmaker
- sv gives set up to outside or middle
- Two teams with 1 ball.
- Pass to each other and score against the bench.
- The one with the most points wins.
- Pairs facing each other with a net in between.
- Server has 2 balls.
- 1 at the foot and
- 1 in the hand.
- Server kicks the ball to the other side,
- Then the server tries to serve on the ball.
- Then it's player two's turn.
- On both sides of the net an SV
- Line up 2 rows to attack.
- On one side of the net, the attack happens short-cut through the middle
- On the other side, the SV does a backward setup and the right forward attacks.
- Attacker retrieves ball and joins own line.
VARIANT: attacker retrieves ball and connects to the opposite side and performs middle attack.