Volleyball drills for all skills
Make pairs and per pair one hoop.
- Play a 2x2 game.
- The ball is thrown into the field,
- The ball is put on the ground by person 1 on the spot where the ball has to bounce.
- The ball bounces in the hoop and person 2 has to pass the ball.
- Person 1 gives the set-up and finally person 1 finishes the game by passing the ball over the net.
- After that it is the other side's turn to do the same.
PURPOSE: Walking withthe ball and choosing the right position.
- 3 people in the backfield,
- the coach stands at the net
- and the ball has to be played to the coach.
- deep in the back,
- hard balls
- and soft balls.
- The ball may be played in 2x.
- Free serve
- Serve at goal:
- In the three meter,
- in the middle of the field,
- serve against the back,
- against the lines etc.
- Walk around the cones with 1 cone in the middle.
- When hitting the pawns dive to the middle.
- The first one who touches the pawn gets a point.
- Walk 3x back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- Walk 3x back and forth in double-step to the net, waving your arms as you walk
- Cross walk to the net 3x (waving your arms along)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net (arms swinging)
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- 1 field full of hoops.
- Player 1 stands in a random hoop and player 2 serves there.
- If player 1 catches the ball without stepping out of the hoop, the hoop is for the pair.
- Who has the most hoops?
- per hoop a pun1
- You are going to do this exercise in pairs.
- Number 1 is at the net and number 2 in the field.
- You start with both playing overhand, then only the player at the net can play overhand and the player in the field can play underhand.
- And the other way round.
- There are 3 players at the net and 1 player in the field.
- The outer persons, the leftmost and the rightmost, play/throw a deep tight ball.
- The person in the middle throws a short ball. (or the other way around).
- The player in the field passes all 3 balls and shuffles to the next spot.
- the coach is at the net.
- 1 person in the field.
- the trainer throws difficult balls
- the person in the field has to touch the balls 3 times in a row.
- if he/she does not do this, you continue until he/she succeeds.
- The rest of the players stand around the field to catch the balls and put them back in the cart.