Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 against 2, only throw.
- When you've thrown the ball over the net, run around the pawn.
- Line up and play the thrown ball into the basket.
- Get further and further away
- 2 with ball at net,
- 3/4 meter apart,
- 2 min. underarm balls at 7 m,
- 2 min of overhand at 7 m,
- 14 balls, 2 min short long, 2 min overhead 3 meters.
- Defend 2/3,
- 2 at the net on the left and right front, at the back balls from the ground,
- at the net, distributing and attacking.
- Block with 2 teams,
- One player on each side of the net.
- One player plays a ball, just over the net.
- The other must block it.
- Pay attention to the position of the hands/fingers.
- On the right, two players at the net,
- behind them 1 player for the defense.
- The 2 net players make a block move.
- After coming down the coach plays a short ball to the blocker.
- This ball must be played to the SV who will catch it overhand.
- The SV then throws the ball into the ball carrier.
- Defender goes in line for blocking.
- Middle blocker becomes right blocker.
- Right blocker becomes defense.
- One complete tem in the field. In game position.
- Let the team serve.
- Trainer catches the ball. As soon as he catches the ball, everyone else stands.
- Look at the position of the players, and adjust if necessary.
- As the trainer, mimic an attack, and at each position look at where the players are standing and correct.
- Then do this with the team's attack.
- Rotate one position, and possibly players in.
- Repeat this until all players have been in all positions.
- Just replay in 4-player teams. Throw the ball at the net and the other player plays over the net.
- overhand and underhand
In each field 1 passer, 1 catcher, 1 reserve and 2 server.
Serve, reserve, pass, catch and serve. Chasing your ball.
- Pairs face each other.
- The player at the net plays the ball, left right, front and back.
- The player in the backfield brings the pass nicely to the net. 5 min and then change position, again 5 min