Volleyball drills for all skills
- Trainer hits on row MA.
- A pass is made to SV at 2,5.
- Playing set up in basket.
- Player under the basket to make a catch.
- line of players behind the back line
- First player lies down on his belly
- trainer stands at the other side of the net
- hits the ball and throws the ball
- player stands up and passes to midfielder/SV
- SV catches or grabs the ball and passes to trainer
- passer becomes SV
- try to keep a high tempo
- 2 teams,
- 1 person in the field
- other on the other side of the net.
- Person stands randomly somewhere in the field,
- server has to look for him in the field.
- 2 groups,
- each group must pass in 10 and count out loud.
- Falling down = start over.
- Out of the field = ball for other team.
- Up to 3 points
- Start at the back line,
- to the 3-meter line,
- back to the baseline
- to the center line,
- block jump,
- back line
Line up behind the back line. Trainer throws a ball into the field from the opposite field.
1. Ball must bounce between outstretched arms2
. Extend to bounce between arms with 1 knee on the ground (standing still)
3. Extend to bounce between arms with 1 knee on the ground (standing still) and feet pointing in the right direction4
. Extend to OH play on the basket / catcher on the distributor spot (pay attention to continuously stretched arms & sitting low) 5. Extend
to OH play + attack (still coming from a row, but now with 1 game already in the field)
Line up behind the back line. Trainer throws a ball (high) into the field from the opposite field.
1. Ball must be caught with arms extended above head.
2. Extend to catching with arms stretched above head + standing still while catching3
. Extend to catching with arms stretched above head + standing still while catching + feet in right direction4
. Extend to playing BH on the basket / catcher on the distributor spot
5. Extend to playing BH + attacking (still coming from a row, but now with 1 game already in the field)
- Setting up the net
- Running around the room and stretching
- 4 against 4 on a field up to 7 meters
- Smart play,
- spiked balls