Volleyball drills for all skills
- Coach throws ball to defender
- Defender passes to playmaker
- sv gives set up to outside or middle
- Two teams with 1 ball.
- Pass to each other and score against the bench.
- The one with the most points wins.
- Pairs facing each other with a net in between.
- Server has 2 balls.
- 1 at the foot and
- 1 in the hand.
- Server kicks the ball to the other side,
- Then the server tries to serve on the ball.
- Then it's player two's turn.
- On both sides of the net an SV
- Line up 2 rows to attack.
- On one side of the net, the attack happens short-cut through the middle
- On the other side, the SV does a backward setup and the right forward attacks.
- Attacker retrieves ball and joins own line.
VARIANT: attacker retrieves ball and connects to the opposite side and performs middle attack.
Make pairs and per pair one hoop.
- Play a 2x2 game.
- The ball is thrown into the field,
- The ball is put on the ground by person 1 on the spot where the ball has to bounce.
- The ball bounces in the hoop and person 2 has to pass the ball.
- Person 1 gives the set-up and finally person 1 finishes the game by passing the ball over the net.
- After that it is the other side's turn to do the same.
PURPOSE: Walking withthe ball and choosing the right position.
- 3 people in the backfield,
- the coach stands at the net
- and the ball has to be played to the coach.
- deep in the back,
- hard balls
- and soft balls.
- The ball may be played in 2x.
- Free serve
- Serve at goal:
- In the three meter,
- in the middle of the field,
- serve against the back,
- against the lines etc.
- Walk around the cones with 1 cone in the middle.
- When hitting the pawns dive to the middle.
- The first one who touches the pawn gets a point.