Volleyball drills for all skills
- Start at the back line,
- to the 3-meter line,
- back to the baseline
- to the center line,
- block jump,
- back line
Line up behind the back line. Trainer throws a ball into the field from the opposite field.
1. Ball must bounce between outstretched arms2
. Extend to bounce between arms with 1 knee on the ground (standing still)
3. Extend to bounce between arms with 1 knee on the ground (standing still) and feet pointing in the right direction4
. Extend to OH play on the basket / catcher on the distributor spot (pay attention to continuously stretched arms & sitting low) 5. Extend
to OH play + attack (still coming from a row, but now with 1 game already in the field)
Line up behind the back line. Trainer throws a ball (high) into the field from the opposite field.
1. Ball must be caught with arms extended above head.
2. Extend to catching with arms stretched above head + standing still while catching3
. Extend to catching with arms stretched above head + standing still while catching + feet in right direction4
. Extend to playing BH on the basket / catcher on the distributor spot
5. Extend to playing BH + attacking (still coming from a row, but now with 1 game already in the field)
- Setting up the net
- Running around the room and stretching
- 4 against 4 on a field up to 7 meters
- Smart play,
- spiked balls
- There are 16 or 20 hoops placed on the opposite side of the net.
- Two teams are made, forming a row next to each other. Everyone gets a colored cloth.
- The aim is to get 4 in a row in the hoops.
- The boys have to go under the net to put the cloths in the hoops to form 4 in a row.
- The first row that makes 4 in a row has won.
- Best out of 5...... The losers have to do 5 extra the back muscles.
- Play fanatically in pairs
- Then player with ball at the net, gives ball at 7 m,
- then at 3 m overhand, underhand,
- Then 5 red balls
- The thigh combo consists of 3 exercises done one after the other.
- Pairs are made and with your own pair you do the three exercises.
- 3 minutes Squads, bend legs as if sitting on a chair. Backs to the back, back straight. Slowly lower yourself down (preferably a 90 angle) and come up. Knees should not go past the toes. Keep tension on the legs while coming up. In the lowest position the ball is passed to the partner and back.
- 2x2 minutes Lunges, step with leg forward in an angle of 90. Slowly sink through the knees and come back up. Keep back straight and lower slowly so you can feel your buttocks. When you are in the lowest position, throw the ball to the opposite neighbor who is in the same position. 2 minutes left leg and 2 minutes right leg.
- 4 minutes Stepping, Put the benches opposite each other and put 1 foot on the bench and back. The same foot each time. Keep this up for 2 minutes. Then switch legs. On and off.....
- The last minute you jump on the bench with two feet at the same time. Throw the ball over to your opposite neighbor and he throws it back. When one is on the bench with the ball to throw the ball the other is on the floor and visa versa.
- Back muscles.
- Lie flat on the floor with your face down.
- Place your hands on your back and slowly come up as far as you can.
- Keep your eyes on the floor.
- We do this exercise 20 times.
- Abdominal muscles.
- After the previous exercise, we turn around so that we are lying on our back, face up.
- Grab your partner and face him.
- Take a ball and throw it over at the moment you both tighten your abdominal muscles and come up.
- After this goes well, increase the pace.