Volleyball drills for all skills
- Trainer throws the ball to the midfielder
- He passes to SV
- SV gives setup
- Striker plays ball SLIMLY over the net
- so just over the net
- OR in the back of the field in the corners
- OPTIONAL: the new player calls HELL (=fault) or GOOD (=good) after the smart ball of the attacker
- Attacker gets the ball and puts it with trainer (in the box)
- Everybody turns 1 place (runs after their own ball)
- If necessary put hoops (= opponents) where they should not play.
- Give instructions all the time
- players stand opposite each other about 2-6 meter apart (players determine the distance)
- player 2 hits the ball to player 1
- player 1 passes the ball back
- player 2 gives a set up to player 1
- player 1 hits the ball
- player 2 passes the ball back
- player 1 gives set up
|player 1||player 2|
These exercises can be done in many variations.
- 2 equal groups of 5 to 6
- relay. so which group finishes first?
- speed ladder
- under 'mat on benches
- 10x skipping rope
- slalom through poles
- climb over a cupboard
- 3x push-ups
- 10x jump with 2 legs on bench
- touch the next one
- ATTENTION: to smuggle is to start over with the part (not the whole course of course)
- There is one ticker.
- Approximately 2 to 3 balls per 6 players.
- The scout must try to catch the participants without a ball as soon as possible.
- The persons who have a ball cannot be tagged.
- They must however be social and throw the ball to the person who is about to be tapped!
- If someone is tapped, then that person becomes the ticker.
Play the ball overhand
- keep your hands above your head at all times
- catch the ball
- arms 'spring in
- and throw/play straight up by stretching arms
walk from one side of the room to the other
first on the spot, then walk
- heels buttocks
- lift the knee
- left knee up left arm up (and right the same)
- left knee up right arm up (and vice versa)
- walk sideways
- finish with 2x sprint
- Make groups of 6-8 players
- Put the players on one side of the net. This is the free side.
- On the other side of the net, designate a box. Maybe whole field. That is the prison
- 1 or 2 players start in the prison
- The trainer throws the ball (as a set up)
- Players on the right side of the net play this ball in prison and on the ground
- So they have to play smart and look good!
- If this succeeds:
- player does not have to go to the prison and can stay on the free side
- If this fails :
- player must go to the prison
- A player who is in prison can get out of it by:
- easy variant: catch the ball.
- free player has to go IN the prison, catcher can go OUT
- Difficult variation: pass the ball and another player Or the player himself from prison to catch the ball
- free player must go IN and the catcher can go OUT ofthe prison
- easy variant: catch the ball.
This exercise trains playing high
- put the nets up high
- see if the group has to be split up in small and big groups.
- pass the ball in pairs over a high net.
- the ball must be played well up
Throwing the ball over in pairs in combination with body balance.
- Stand on 1 leg.
- Throwing with 1 hand
- Throwing with 2 hands
- After catching the ball touch the ground
- Change legs after every 5 balls per exercise.
- with 2 hands from the neck, via a bounce to the other
- with 1 hand, throw hard and tight
- Now with the other hand