Volleyball drills for all skills
- do this exercise 10 minutes
- if player plays OH 100 times, player enters CLUB of 100
- make a list with all players and 10 columns (10, 20, 30 etc)
- 2 players with 1 ball (preferably 2 players with the same milestone)
- player 1 as many keys as possible, player 2 counts
- if ball goes wrong, change
- at the end everyone puts a tick behind his possible new milestone (10, 20, 30 etc)
- Trainer stands at the back of the field with a row of players with the ball behind them.
- A player is standing at the front left and she comes running to the middle.
- At the front right a player is standing near the net with a bucket on her head.
- Trainer throws the ball to the centre.
- Player comes in and plays ball bravo past the net into the bucket.
- Good leg forward.
3 rows about 1.5 meters from the net. Serve 3 at a time and then get the ball yourself and join the back of the row again.
Team formation. Also here we take a field of level 3. Per trainer 1 team. Trainer throws the ball over the net and the team catches the ball and throws the ball over the net again. Then turn around immediately and keep looking at the opponent/trainer. The line-up is a bowl
2 teams with a net in between and 1 ball. Use oh catching and throwing motion to play to each other. Catch the ball with your hands on the side and do not press the ball against your body! If you throw, make sure they step out and throw the ball along the body over the net.
4 teams and then idem above. When the ball is over the net you change places. Check first if this goes naturally. If not, explain that one goes in front and the other behind and that you always look at the opponent! We take 1 field of level 3. It is 2 against 2 and the one who is finished leaves the field and then the reserve team may enter. Who will stand the longest?
Skittles: 2 teams with a ball for each player. In each field stands a team and the net is the center line. In each field 3 or 4 pawns stand upside down in a row. The pawns must be knocked over. You roll them over so don't throw them. You can only hit the ball with your hands, if you hit the ball with your foot, you are out.
but instead of chairs, balls
Player 1 is lying on the ground on the back line. Player 2 is standing at the net with a ball and hits the ball as a sign that he is going to throw. Then player 1 quickly stands up and catches the ball. 5x and then change
2 baskets in the middle of the net. Trainer stands on the other side of the net and throws the ball to over the net. Player catches the ball and throws the ball DIRECTLY into the basket via oh or via bra throwing motion. The intention is that they do not think but action reaction!
Core 1 Serve with emphasis on flat hand, stretched arm and that they stand slightly bent over.
In groups of 2 near the wall with 1 ball. On about 2 meters distance. Player 1 serves and player 2 catches then player 2 serves and player 1 catches.
Split the group in 2 for the next exercises
Field 1) diagonally there are sticky bags in the field. The players start with the bag closest to the net. Serve 2 times well and then you may go to the next one. If you have lost everything you get 1 point and you start all over again. Get the ball yourself
Field 2) field full of hoops and 3 rows of servers. You serve in the hoop then that hoop is for you. Who has the most hoops? Get the ball yourself.