Volleyball drills for all skills
Attacking. Trainer throws the ball to the playmaker (who comes in just like with the team line-up). Distributor gives set-up and attacker hits box who stands 4 meters behind the net.
In pairs with 1 ball, take turns hitting the ground against the wall.
Team formation! New in square!
- Just tilted due to different lengths of children.
- Preferably make groups with equally sized children.
- Trainer has ball in hand and player takes ball out of hands.
- It doesn't matter how they hit the ball, just pay attention to the run up!
- Making a buck
- Make a run for it:
- Right handed: left, right, left
- Left handed: right, left, right
Rope ladders, 2 next to each other so 2 groups
- In and out with 1 foot in each box
- In and out with 2 feet in each box
- Move sideways with short steps
- 2 forward and 1 backward with 2 feet in each compartment
Player stands at the net with bucket above his head, may move a little but do not bend over. Trainer stands on the backline with a row of players with the ball next to him. Trainer throws ball randomly in the field and player puts ball in bucket. Make it more and more difficult.
- throw - underhand
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- Player at the net throws the ball to the other player who plays it back underhand.
- after 15 times change
- Throwing - sideways - underhand
- Idem only now the ball is thrown to the left and right of the player and the player moves around the pawn.
- After 20x change.
- Mind the plank
- and right foot for