Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 against 2 half field (or slightly larger than half)
- Field 1 serves
- If you score you move to field 2
- You have to play in 3 teams
- If field 2 scores, it may stay and the serving side joins the back of the group.
- The one who stays on field 2 has a point
- The one who does not press the button(LOS CALL) has to go to the net ON TIME.
- Preferably 4 teams of 2 but that depends on the size of the group.
- Otherwise on 2 fields (at least 3 teams per field)
3 teams with 1 ball. Player a and player b stand next to each other at the net and player c stands opposite a. A throws the ball to c and c plays underhand to b. c moves opposite b and then passes the ball to a. If you succeed you may continue to play, but it must be concentrated and neat!
2 teams with 1 ball. Player a throws 10 balls to the left and right of player b. Player b moves and plays back underhand.
Play the ball up for yourself. Can you make it 10?
Going up and down the bench with feet
Rope ladder - hopscotch and lift right knee
- hopscotch and lift left knee
- both feet in and out
Stand in a circle and make a small square with both feet for 1 minute
2 by 2 play a game form. You bring the ball into play by throwing. Player a keys the ball to the net and player b, who was standing next to a, moves forward and plays the ball up past the net for player a to come in and play it over the net. Keep ball in play.
Play the ball overhand over the net in pairs
1 and 4 are on service position both on their own half and they throw a ball over the net to 2 and 5. These keys pass the ball to 3 and 6 and they catch the ball. Run after your ball. Practice first. Do not make mistakes, try 10 times to do this correctly. So we play together!
Player stands at the net with bucket above his head, may move a little but do not bend over. Trainer stands on the backline with a row of players with the ball next to him. Trainer throws ball randomly in the field and player puts ball in bucket. Make it more and more difficult.