Volleyball drills for all skills
- In 2 groups with 1 ball. One throws 15 balls to the other and he has to return them.
- The same, only now the ball is thrown to the left and right of the player and the player moves around the pawn. Change 20 times
- Going up and down the bench with 1 foot
- Stand behind the bench, jump over it with 2 legs at the same time and then stand still when landing and drop to the front to sprint to the other side
Trainer throws balls over the net and the player
- Catches the ball with arms stretched low and one knee on the ground
- Above the head
- On the knee and then catch
- On the shoulder and then catch
- Lying down and then dropping the ball on the buttocks
Choose in training how many times
- Play a game with as many own teams as possible
- pay attention to the rules of the game:
- BONUSPUNT: if played in 3s
- but can also play in 1 or 2x if it is not possible to play in a different way.
- STIMULATE so play 3 times
- Possible 3rd team goes against 1 or 2 trainers
- adjust the rules for trainers in such a way that it is somewhat equivalent.
- e.g. trainers must play in 3
- do this exercise 10 minutes
- if player plays OH 100 times, player enters CLUB of 100
- make a list with all players and 10 columns (10, 20, 30 etc)
- 2 players with 1 ball (preferably 2 players with the same milestone)
- player 1 as many keys as possible, player 2 counts
- if ball goes wrong, change
- at the end everyone puts a tick behind his possible new milestone (10, 20, 30 etc)
- Trainer stands at the back of the field with a row of players with the ball behind them.
- A player is standing at the front left and she comes running to the middle.
- At the front right a player is standing near the net with a bucket on her head.
- Trainer throws the ball to the centre.
- Player comes in and plays ball bravo past the net into the bucket.
- Good leg forward.
3 rows about 1.5 meters from the net. Serve 3 at a time and then get the ball yourself and join the back of the row again.
Team formation. Also here we take a field of level 3. Per trainer 1 team. Trainer throws the ball over the net and the team catches the ball and throws the ball over the net again. Then turn around immediately and keep looking at the opponent/trainer. The line-up is a bowl
2 teams with a net in between and 1 ball. Use oh catching and throwing motion to play to each other. Catch the ball with your hands on the side and do not press the ball against your body! If you throw, make sure they step out and throw the ball along the body over the net.
4 teams and then idem above. When the ball is over the net you change places. Check first if this goes naturally. If not, explain that one goes in front and the other behind and that you always look at the opponent! We take 1 field of level 3. It is 2 against 2 and the one who is finished leaves the field and then the reserve team may enter. Who will stand the longest?