Volleyball drills for all skills
- 3 teams with 1 ball.
- Player 1 stands at the net and plays ball in the back of the court.
- Player 3 tips that ball diagonally to player 2.
- Player2 plays ball bra along the net to player 1.
- Trainer stands on the backline and throws the ball to the midfielder.
- Sv comes in from the right front and gives set up and it attacks.
- Attacker is accent!
- Trainer stands at the net and player takes ball out of hands of trainer.
- Divide the group by length and adjust the height of the net accordingly.
- Trainer throws the ball a little bit from the net and you start attacking.
- Accent is on the run and both arms in the air!
- All 1 ball and to the wall.
- Throw ball in front of yourself and make a smash through the ground against the wall.
- Make sure both hands are in the air and slam wrist over ball.
- Per team 2 players to defend
- One player in the middle to catch and/or place a hoop
- The rest of the team will serve to score!
- Which team needs the least number of services to pass 10 times correctly?
- 2 teams serve each other calmly.
- Throwing up is important so concentrate!
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- 1 serves halfway the field.
- The other lies on his belly and stands up quickly to serve.
- Keys once for himself then serves himself.
- Server does not hit the ball, server must time himself.
- May be played overhand.
1 minute per exercise in 4 equal groups (about 4 per group).
- Abdominal exercise with ball in your hand. Lift your legs and touch the ball with your arms. Make sure they don't lift the ball from your neck.
- 3 hoops and as fast as possible through the hoops.
- With backs against each other and give the ball over your head to the other.
- Jumping on a mat
- 2 teams, 1 towel.
- Trainer throws the ball over the net and
- 2 catches the ball in the towel
- Idem, but now the teams have
- hands and form a circle and the ball is caught in that circle.