Volleyball drills for all skills
-once 1 ball and for yourself, count how many! underhand and then overhand and then underhand again Trainer throws ball over the net and player keys the ball into the bucket at midfield. Wide ball and slightly away from the net. They want to play too sharp on the net so pay attention to that. 2 with 2. Throw ball over the net and then oh the second ball bra and then the third ball also bra over the net. Keep ball in play so no scoring. Trainer throws ball over the net and player is standing at the net and has to move to the back. Play ball to catcher at midfield. Which is smarter bra or oh play?
Player stands at the left back and pushes the ball to the midfielder. There is a catcher and he brings the ball to the trainer, who then starts to push up 3 times. Tester is going to catch the ball. Same, only now the player is standing at the right back. Catcher brings ball to trainer and then blocks 2x. Player starts at mid-back and gets the ball at the right back or left back. He pushes to the midfield and there is a sv who plays the ball along the net and then the player may attack or play the ball over the net.
- All 1 ball and 1 meter behind the line.
- Throwing up/out step at the same time, drop the ball and it will fall on the line.
- If this goes well then move on to the next step.
- Two teams with one ball and a net in between.
- You stand about 2 meters from the net and serve quietly to each other.
- If this does not go well for the kids, then switch them.
- If it goes well then 2 steps backwards.
- Same concentration.
- And pay attention to that exit and throw, that must be equal.
- Tension on wrist and hand.
1 field full of hoops. 3 rows of players with ball next to a pawn. You stand near the pawn and play the ball over the net into a hoop, if you succeed you get the hoop. Who has the most hoops.
Trainer is on the other side of the pitch
- Trainer hits the ball
- and throws the ball to
- Player stands at the left back and pushes the ball to the middle of the basket.
- There is a catcher and he brings the ball to the trainer who then starts to push up 3 times.
- Tester is going to catch the ball.
- The same, only now the player is standing at the right back.
- Catcher brings ball to trainer and then blocks 2x.
- Now throw the ball up for yourself and hit it through the ground under the net to your buddy.
- Throw the ball with 2 hands and point to the ball.
- Step out of the box when throwing up.
- RH: step out with the left side
- LH: step out with the right side
- Swing your arm through.
- 2 meters from the net and serve slowly to each other.
- Throwing up is important.
- Foot position: left for right (RB)
- 2 hands in the air, 1 hits the ball full and the other points to the ball.
- 2 checkers and coach is at midfield.
- Checkers start at the net
- as soon as they are served they run to the back
- Trainer coaches the ball to himself!
- 2 servers on the other side who take turns serving.
- after serving sprint to the net, collect ball from trainer.
- Change after 15 balls.
- One row of players on each side of the net
- Serve straight to the mat.
- Touching is 1 point!
- Follow your ball and then join the other side in the row.
- Concentration (bouncing the ball 2x and actually doing it)