Volleyball drills for all skills
- All standwith a ball
- throw the ball and then 10 times:
- catch with right knee on the ground
- catch with left knee on the ground
- both knees on the ground
- sitting on the buttocks and catching
- lying on your back and catching
- 2 teams with a net in between and 1 ball.
- Throw the ball with
- arms stretched out in front of the body
- and 1 foot in front
- to the other side
- but now bounce the ball above the nose
- Trainer throws ball over the net and player catches ball with arms extended.
- Same, but now catch ball above the head.
- Same, only now trainer throws high or low over the net so that the player has to figure out how to catch it.
- When the player has caught the ball he rolls it under the net to the trainer.
In a big group the player has to put the ball in the box of the trainer.
I'm sure we've all been to the zoo.
We're going to mimic animals from one back line to the other back line.
- Elephant, very big steps.
- Mouse - very small steps
- Kangaroo - jumps with 2 legs at the same time
- Frog - frog jumps
- Spider - on all fours
- Flamingo= on 1 leg, so hopping
- All 1 ball and throw and catch.
In the meantime:
- touch the ground with 2 hands.
- Turn around your own axis.
- tap the ground with 1 knee
- Trainer stands in the middle of the circle with a newspaper.
- The children sit on the floor in the circle.
- One person calls out a name
- This person has to hit the trainer.
- He/she has to hit the trainer, but he/she does not want to be hit so he/she calls another name as soon as possible.
After a while, a child in the circle changes names.
- All 1 ball and underhand
- How many times can you do this?
- Get under the ball well
- Counts for the Club of 100
- 2 teams serve each other calmly
- if served well in the hands of the other: 1 step backwards
- Extend the distance to the back line.
- One player stands on the left side of the pitch and walks up to the front of the pitch and passes to the back or front of the pitch.
- Trainer throws in the ball or one of the players at the front.
- On the right front side there is an attacker and on the left back side an attacker who comes running in.
- The one who attacks fetches the ball and the sv stays on the ground for x number of balls.
- You start at the service point and run to the net,
- there a 3 meter attack and as soon as you land you make a block.
- Then you touch the 3 meter line and attack again with a block immediately after landing.
- Then move sideways
- and on the left outside block twice
- and then turn around and dive to the backline.