Volleyball drills for all skills
- Coach throws ball over the net to player in the back of the field.
- The player passes to the midfielder and he catches the ball.
- Catcher brings ball to trainer
- and tester goes to catch.
- Accent on the plank and tilting the shoulders.
- Assessing the ball trajectory is also an accent.
- Make sure they are ready.
Two teams. One team is going to serve and one team is going to stand randomly in the field opposite. Serving alternately. If you serve on a player, he must leave the field. Who has hit the most players within a certain time? If both teams serve for example 2 minutes.
Two teams with one ball and a net in between. Serve each other calmly. The other stands in the field and tests the ball for himself and catches it.
Trainer bounces ball into the court while standing in the server's spot. Player next to him enters the court and pushes the ball to the centre. Midfielder joins the back of the line with trainer. You can easily adapt this to the individual. Difficult ball for the better player etc.
2 teams with 1 ball. One team drops the ball from high and just after the bounce the other team has to catch the ball. Exchange.
- Hang the net diagonally and put the children on the big one together
- The small ones at the low net etc.
- Trainer holds ball in the air and player makes run up and knocks ball out of your hands.
- Don't focus on a nice ball, it's about the run up and wrist movement.
- 3 teams.
- A and B stand at the net and C faces A.
- A throws ball to C, C hits to B and B plays bra bl past the net to A.
- If it goes well A also plays bra to C and so on.
- If it doesn't go well then A takes off and starts again.
- Pay attention to the fact
- the right leg is in front during the setup
- that the right leg is fixed
- and use energy from the left foot
- Turn after 10 x
- 2 fields, 2 groups and a ball for everybody.
- They stand in the middle of the field (near the net) with their backs against each other.
- At sign of the trainer they throw the ball and catch it.
- Only when they have succeeded, they run to the other side.
- Idem only this time they sit and when the trainer tells them they throw the ball, catch it and move to the other side.
- Idem lying on back
- Idem lying on belly
- Do each exercise 3 times and make it a competition (who has the first one on the other side).
2 benches opposite each other with goalkeeper in front of the bench. 2 teams who, by sitting low and looking, hit the ball with a flat hand to score. Ball may not go up.