Volleyball drills for all skills
2 or 3 louts (depends on the size of the group)
- Keep in mind that there is a good catcher and a less good catcher.
- If one person catches the ball then you change all the players at the same time so that the weakest player is never left standing!
- 2 teams with a net in between
- Serve towards each other.
- Net lower if necessary.
- Pay attention to technique
- They have to catch the served ball!
- If 5 times in a row your service is caught, you may step back.
Trainer throws ball over the net and player catches:
- Lying down and drops ball on buttocks
- When you're finished, stand with both arms up.
- One arm down through the other player, shout KNAK.
- Arm 2 down by fellow player then shout WORST and you're free.
- Just a little lower if necessary
- Serve with 2 pairs quietly to each other.
- the other tries to play the oh and then catch it, and thus serve
- Pay attention to the right foot (lb in front of rh, vice versa).
- Serve first straight, if necessary also diagonally.
- Locker with a cone on top and then throw the cone off
- Cupboard with basket on top and then throw the ball into it
- 2 benches and then at the end cones and roll them over
- Tjoep rack and then throw in the ball and catch it yourself
- Place a basket and throw the ball in
These exercises have to be done using volleyball technical movements
- 2 cabinets with pawns on them.
- Stand at a distance
- Players may throw the ball with the same throw off the pawn.
- If you succeed you get a clip on your shirt / you have a point.
- Players serve and may choose where they stand.
- 2 at the same time.
- If you serve in the hoop, the hoop is yours!
- Player stands in the middle and has a bucket on his head
- Trainer throws ball over the net
- Player plays ball into the bucket via catching/throwing (OH) technique
- get own ball