Volleyball drills for all skills
You have to make a run for it and then jump on the bank (rocket). Trainer throws the ball 1 meter in front of the net and the player makes a run. Then he catches the ball at the rocket. If he doesn't do this properly, block on the other side of the net 3 times. Idem, only now hit
2 teams (not too big), 2 mats and 1 ball. You throw to each other and try to smash the ball on the mat. Then you have 1 point. You may not throw back to the same person.
2 teams are trying to throw each other off. Net is on tennis height. When you're finished you're going to pick up balls for your teammates. When the ball is caught one team member can return. When you hit and catch the ball everyone can go back and the thrower is out. Who clears the opponent's field first? Fending is off, you have to dodge. You have to hit below the shoulders.
All 1 ball and how many times can I hit, counts for the club of a hundred! Technique arms straight and from the knees. Get under it. 4 teams with 2 balls. A and C stand at the net with a ball. B and D stand at the back of the field. A throws to B and B keys to C. C throws to D and D keys to A. This has to be done at the same time! After 15 balls change. Pay a lot of attention to this, at an angle so right leg in front and shoulders tilted. Trainer throws ball over the net to A. Starts from the net and moves backwards. A tests to midfield and B comes in from the sideline. B passes high ball along the net and A attacks. Accent is key, attack is bonus. So if the pass is not good, no attack.
- In pairs carry out the assignment.
- 1 works and 1 has rest
- Bench up and down with 2 legs at the same time
- Push-ups, make sure they have their back straight.
- Stand at the net and do a run and after landing you tap the 3 meter line and run again
- Between 2 lines and move LOW and touch the side lines
- At the net and only block. Hands by the shoulders and jump up from the knees
- Leap over your buddy and after landing crawl through the legs of your buddy
- Jumping rope
- You can also double these exercises
-once 1 ball and for yourself, count how many! underhand and then overhand and then underhand again Trainer throws ball over the net and player keys the ball into the bucket at midfield. Wide ball and slightly away from the net. They want to play too sharp on the net so pay attention to that. 2 with 2. Throw ball over the net and then oh the second ball bra and then the third ball also bra over the net. Keep ball in play so no scoring. Trainer throws ball over the net and player is standing at the net and has to move to the back. Play ball to catcher at midfield. Which is smarter bra or oh play?
Player stands at the left back and pushes the ball to the midfielder. There is a catcher and he brings the ball to the trainer, who then starts to push up 3 times. Tester is going to catch the ball. Same, only now the player is standing at the right back. Catcher brings ball to trainer and then blocks 2x. Player starts at mid-back and gets the ball at the right back or left back. He pushes to the midfield and there is a sv who plays the ball along the net and then the player may attack or play the ball over the net.
- All 1 ball and 1 meter behind the line.
- Throwing up/out step at the same time, drop the ball and it will fall on the line.
- If this goes well then move on to the next step.
- Two teams with one ball and a net in between.
- You stand about 2 meters from the net and serve quietly to each other.
- If this does not go well for the kids, then switch them.
- If it goes well then 2 steps backwards.
- Same concentration.
- And pay attention to that exit and throw, that must be equal.
- Tension on wrist and hand.
1 field full of hoops. 3 rows of players with ball next to a pawn. You stand near the pawn and play the ball over the net into a hoop, if you succeed you get the hoop. Who has the most hoops.