Volleyball drills for all skills
- Place a mat at random in each field.
- On 2 sides stand a group to serve.
- Serve on the mat.
- Then run after your ball and join the line on the other side.
- Who hit the mat the most?
- 1 team is wearing ribbons. 1
- Throw the ball over for 0x and then you have a point.
- You may not run with the ball or throw it back to the same person.
- all stand behind the backline
- measure out: the distance of the step + margin not to touch the line
- lean on the right leg
- step in with the left leg
- while stepping out, both arms go up to throw the ball
- throw up the ball and take both arms in the air.
- Do not throw too high
- drop the ball and then the ball falls on the backline in front of you RB
- Explain that the ball must be hit at the highest point, because that is where it is moving the least
- If you throw too high, the ball will come down fast and it will be harder to hit it at the right spot.
3 teams A B C
- A plays bra to B
- B plays bra to A
- A plays bra to C
- C plays bra to A
Throw ball up for yourself and smash over the net. Your buddy catches the ball or keys the ball up for himself.
- All 1 ball
- Throw a ball for yourself and play bra for yourself
- For the club of 100 BH
1 with 1 bra technical throw over. This means coming from the knees to stretch and pushing the ball away from the forehead. The position of the hands around the ball in a bowl. Right leg in front. Idem, now on speed
- Thrower sits down on his buttocks and stands up again immediately
- A throws via oh throw movement to B
- B tests the ball for himself and catches it.
- Now B throws to A and A keys the ball 2x to himself and then catches it.
- Continue to 10x keys!
Backwards tag. The ticker has a ribbon and gives it to the person who is the next ticker. Group in 2 or more tickers