Volleyball drills for all skills
- Teams of 2, 1 ball at the wall.
- You serve at about 2 meters distance from the wall and the person behind you catches the ball.
- Also pay attention to accents: arm outstretched, body forward, right leg in front of the ball.
Team is lined up. Coach throws random balls into the field. Players have to determine who the ball is for. Attention on release/chanting. Do not chase a ball that is not for you.
- Trainer stands in the back of the field with
- behind row 1 : players with the ball
- Next to them row 2: players without ball
- Front player from row 1 pushes ball into trainer's hands and joins row 2.
- Trainer pounces the ball in the field and player from row 2 comes running in and picks up the ball for himself.
- Grabs/captures own ball and joins row 1.
- High tempo and adapt to level of player who runs
- Two teams, one ball.
- 1 at the net and 2 in the back.
- 1 throws the ball and 2 returns.
- 20x then change
Trainer stands at the back of the field with a row of players with the ball behind them. A player is standing at the front left and she comes running to the middle. At the front right a player is standing near the net with a bucket on her head. Trainer throws the ball to the centre. Player comes in and plays ball bravo past the net into the bucket. Good leg in front. ('net leg' is in front), pass...
- 2 teams with 1 ball and with in between.
- Play ball with smooth catching and throwing motion over the net.
- Idem, but now pass overhead.
- Move between the 3 meter line and the center line and sit low.
- 3 x 1 minute
- Throw up the ball in front of you and catch it behind you
- Throw up, step out with the right, left knee on the ground and catch just in front of you
- And step out with the left, right knee on the ground and catch
- players stand opposite each other about 2-6 meter apart (players determine the distance)
- player 2 hits the ball to player 1
- player 1 passes the ball back
- player 2 gives a set up to player 1
- player 1 hits the ball
- player 2 passes the ball back
- player 1 gives set up
|player 1||player 2|