Volleyball drills for all skills
- Red player plays the ball.
- Then build up between the blue and pass.
- F plays to B.
- B makes reception to A.
- A plays a short ball to F.
- F plays back and A plays the ball to D.
- D passes to G.
- G to A.
- A plays two short backs and G plays to C.
The players choose a number combination and they do this warm-up:
- 5 sit-ups
- walk 5 revolutions
- 5 pumps
- lunges to the net
- line tapping
- knee lift back and forth
- heel in the buttock
- diving on the mat back and forth
- Each player has a ball and dribbles down the hall.
- At the sign of the trainer:
- Throw ball up, head, catch
- Throw ball up, knee, catch
- Throw ball up, pass, catch
- Throw ball up, pass, catch head
- Throw ball up, pass, overhand, catch
- Throw ball up, right shoulder, catch
- Throw ball up, left shoulder, catch
- Throw ball up, right shoulder, left shoulder, catch
- Three passers are on the field.
- One play.
- On the other side are the other three players.
- They take turns hitting the ball five times.
- When the server throws up the ball the players may stand and finish the rally.
- Finish the rally.
- Then change.
- Start at the ladder.
- Shuffle to the middle of the net.
- Make a block jump -> to the right and another block jump.
- Slalom around the poles.
- Shuffle around the pawns.
- Coach plays ball to playmaker.
- Three attackers and only one block.
- Three defenders .
- In the middle of the field there are a number of balls, less than there are players.
- The players walk around the field (full field). As soon as the trainer calls BAL, they have to fetch a ball first.
- Then they do an assignment: Pumping, sit-ups or frog-jump block (two times each). Everyone does this five times, those who don't have a ball do di
- Form several teams.
- Winning team can go under the net.
- Opposite team scores a point = stay put.
- Other team makes point ==> change at the other side of the net.