In pairs with 1 ball, take turns hitting the ground against the wall.
Team formation! New in square!
- Just tilted due to different lengths of children.
- Preferably make groups with equally sized children.
- Trainer has ball in hand and player takes ball out of hands.
- It doesn't matter how they hit the ball, just pay attention to the run up!
- Making a buck
- Make a run for it:
- Right handed: left, right, left
- Left handed: right, left, right
Rope ladders, 2 next to each other so 2 groups
- In and out with 1 foot in each box
- In and out with 2 feet in each box
- Move sideways with short steps
- 2 forward and 1 backward with 2 feet in each compartment
Player stands at the net with bucket above his head, may move a little but do not bend over. Trainer stands on the backline with a row of players with the ball next to him. Trainer throws ball randomly in the field and player puts ball in bucket. Make it more and more difficult.
- throw - underhand
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- Player at the net throws the ball to the other player who plays it back underhand.
- after 15 times change
- Throwing - sideways - underhand
- Idem only now the ball is thrown to the left and right of the player and the player moves around the pawn.
- After 20x change.
- Mind the plank
- and right foot for
- 2 against 2 half field (or slightly larger than half)
- Field 1 serves
- If you score you move to field 2
- You have to play in 3 teams
- If field 2 scores, it may stay and the serving side joins the back of the group.
- The one who stays on field 2 has a point
- The one who does not press the button(LOS CALL) has to go to the net ON TIME.
- Preferably 4 teams of 2 but that depends on the size of the group.
- Otherwise on 2 fields (at least 3 teams per field)
3 teams with 1 ball. Player a and player b stand next to each other at the net and player c stands opposite a. A throws the ball to c and c plays underhand to b. c moves opposite b and then passes the ball to a. If you succeed you may continue to play, but it must be concentrated and neat!
2 teams with 1 ball. Player a throws 10 balls to the left and right of player b. Player b moves and plays back underhand.
Play the ball up for yourself. Can you make it 10?
Going up and down the bench with feet
Rope ladder - hopscotch and lift right knee
- hopscotch and lift left knee
- both feet in and out
Stand in a circle and make a small square with both feet for 1 minute