Volleyball drills for all skills
In a large circle:
- Turn ankles
- Spread arms and make small circles, increasing in size. Then back again. Start large, and then make smaller and smaller rounds
- Airplane. 10 seconds on every leg.
- Planking: 30 seconds or 1 minute
- 9 hoops in a square (3x3)
- 2 groups of 3
- everybody a vest/cloth
- every team their own color
- first 2 of each group sprint to the hoops
- put their cloth in a hoop
- run back and tag the next
- the goal is to get 3 in a row
- if everybody has done it 1x, no cloths with be left
- everybody runs one more time, and now you can move a cloth
- the winner is the one who has 3 in a row the first, OR who is back the first (winning the relay race 2x)
Back muscles. Lie down flat on the floor face down. Place your hands on your back, and slowly get up as far as you can. Breathe out when you get up, and breathe in when you lie down again. Keep your eyes on the floor. We do this exercise 20 times.
Stomach muscles. After the last exercise, we turn around and lie on our backs face upwards. Grab your partner and take place opposite him. Take a ball and throw it at the moment you clench both stomach muscles and get up. If this goes well, we increase the tempo
The upper leg combo consists of 3 exercises that can be done in sequence. Pairs are formed, and you do three exercises with your own pair.
3 minute squats, bend legs as if you sit down. Buttocks to the back, back straight. Slower lower (preferably in 90 degrees) and come back up again. keep hands before body. Knees must not move past the toes. When coming up, keep tension on the legs. In the lowest position, the ball is played back and forth to the partner
-2x2 minute Lunges, step with leg forward in 90 degree angle. Slowly bend your knees and come back up. Keep back straight and slowly lower so you can feel your buttocks. When you are in the lowest position, throw the ball to the opposite player in the same position. 2 minutes left leg, and 2 minutes the right leg.
- 4 minute Steppen, 4 minutes Stepping, place benches opposite each other and put 1 foot on the bench and back. Each time the same foot. Keep up for 2 minutes. Then change legs. Up and down...the last minute you jump on the bench with two feet at the same time. Throw the ball to the opposite player and he throws it back. If the one is on the bench to throw the ball, the other is on the ground and vice versa.
- 2x running
- 2x sideways
- 2x cross pass
- 2x heels-buttocks
- 2x knee lifting
- 10/15 seconds stomach/arm muscles
- 20 sit-ups
- 10 push-ups
- It is the goal is to get 3 in a row
- 2 teams per game
- 9 hoops in a square (3x3)
- every team has 3 ribbons, every team has its own color
- the first of every team runs to the hoops and puts down ribbon
- quickly returns and TAGS the next
- the first player who has no ribbons left (they are in the square) can move a ribbon
- the first team that has 3 in a row, has won
- Everybody 1 ball, and hit the wall via the ground.
- Hit the ball so clamp wrist around the ball.
- Think about exit and raise both arms in the air.
- everybody on the line with the ball between the feet
- keep jumping with the ball between the legs
- variant 1:
- jump with 2 legs towards a different line
- variant 2:
- take 1 jump forward
- make half a turn
- make 1 jump backwards
- make half a turn, etc
- variant 3:
- place cones/hats and have them zigzagging
- move sideways (face forward)
- make it a match
Estimate ball trajectory, shuffle, stand still, shoulders correctly, and pass properly.
- 3 players are at the net/ 3 meter line.
- 1 catcher
- Trainer hits the ball
- players shuffle backwards and pass to 2/3 players
- catcher catches and puts ball in box.
- passer to catcher
- empty space is filled