- Make 3 rows of players with a ball.
- Halfway across the field.
- On the other side of the field are many pawns.
- Who serves the pawn over has 1 point.
- Leave the pawn behind (easy at first, difficult later).
- Serve 3 at a time. After service quickly get your ball and join the back of the row.
- Trainer throws ball over the net and player catches the ball
- Then via oh throw movement back over the net to the trainer
- then tap the middle line
- and then walk around the outside
- and join again at the back
- All of them 1 ball.
- 1 child may throw dice (they all get their turn)
- and the number of dots thrown must be tested or throw and then catch.
- Split the group in 2, so each trainer a group and a dice.
Competition with only catching and throwing and to emphasize the turning.
- They have to keep looking at the opponent!
- Knowing their position must become automatic.
3x a pawn in the field diagonally.
- The children start with the pawn in front.
- Get their own ball
- after 2 x good serve they may go to the middle pawn which is a little bit to the back
- and serve it well 2 times to the last pawn.
2 teams with a net in between and 1 ball.
- Throw the ball to each other and try to catch it.
- How many times can you do this without dropping the ball?
- first 5x
- then 10 times
Basket on the midfielder and then key in the basket.
- In = 3 points
- Hitting the basket = 1 point.
- Who has the most points?
Trainer throws the ball over the net and the player touches the ball and catches it.
- They start at the net and have to move backwards.
Idem, however now 2x keys and then catch.
- Calmness and concentration
- They must not run in all directions.
- Stay on the spot for control
Position pawn A a good distance from pawn B
- Everyone has 1 ball of his own and between the cones
- Move the ball by touch from A to B.
- Catch the ball and join the back of the pile again.
2 teams working separately with the trainer.
- Trainer throws the ball over the net
- Team handles the ball.
- Pay attention when turning around that they keep looking at the opponent!
- So move well.
2 numbers with a net in between.
- Serve over the net
- The other tries to catch
- If you have succeeded twice you may step back.